Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go

At the time that they were in the mall that is gonna close, Tariq pulled his wagon with all of the sleepy retards. After a mile to school, he was all set to get his Valentine's Day Letter in the jiffy.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, the gangs all here!", exhilarated Tariq.

"WTF do you want now?", shouted Iain and Mico as they were half sleepy.

"Mmmmmm! I am enjoying my Masala!", said Arya in laughter. As he continues to eat, he was distracted by Barry making an argument on food.

"What is sis, we all know that Chinese food is somesing better than Indian food .", said Barry. "Wdym, spicy chili and curry powder are the special ingredients to be the BEST!", said Arya as he was wide awake and continues eating his Masala. Then Farooq screamed at Arya as of trying to stop him from eating the same food everyday. "Omg enough!", said Farooq as he pours hot tea into Arya's food. Then Farooq said, "Okay! Where were we?"

Then Tariq huddled up with them (except Saad and Konstadinos) with a sneaky scheme to get that letter without being caught by 20 cameras. "And always remember...", told Tariq as he finished his scheme. "Never ever leave a man BEHIND!", shouted the rest with confidence. So, they all jumped through the gate and turned on their 100 watt torch to go that classroom.

(Remember, those idiots left Saad and Konstadinos sleeping in the little red wagon)

As they went into the hallway, everything is so dark and quiet. Even the windows don't show the the brightness outside, because the tall street lamps are found outside the school.  They all shivered in fear at first, but they stood up tall as they are doing it for Tariq.

"Oh crap, GUYS!", said Tariq that made everyone wide awake."I forget which classroom I kept that letter.". "You slimy baboon!", shouted Arya as he gets mad at him. "Guys shut-up, I had heard somthing out there in the dark.", alerted by Iain as he tries to be an actual ninja. "Could it be a ghost?", gulped Mico leaning on the walls. "Could it be sose janitors sleepwalking?", added Barry. "Or could it be a pot of Masala?!", added Arya in excitement.

 "Arya!", yelled the rest of the five.

"Anyway, let's split up. Every person must go to a different classroom, so that it will be easier for us not to waste time for sleeping", said Tariq as they huddle up again. "Good luck!" said the three-fourths of the gang as they patted each other on their backs.

*As they started looking for the letter, Saad and Konstadinos are finally wide awake by a car screeching on the road. They don't have torches, but their phones with low battery. So what will happen to them, will they camp until the sun rises or to dare themselves to get the gang together to found it?.............*