Day 2.5: Every Man For Himself

With such bravery, the six of the "Gucci Gang" went to different classrooms surrounded by darkness.

Iain went to the English class.

Mico went to the Art class.

Farooq went to the Math class

Barry went to the Science class

Arya went to the French class

Tariq went to the women's restroom

The letter has not yet to be found in any of these rooms but as Tariq entered there, he was so stupid that he tripped over by a lost lipstick and his head dunked into the toilets that made him go nuts and have amnesia. 

As he wipes his face with his shirt. He suddenly has mental problem, in which he can see in the dark. He found some rope and a steel broom that gave him an unfriendly scheme. When he went out to the room, he suddenly heard footsteps of the only gamer.

As Arya searched to see if there are any baguette leftovers for his Masala. He pointed his torch to Tariq with amnesia. Tariq poked at his eyes with a broom and tied his arms and legs.Sooner or later, he whacked Arya with the broom that made with sleep (Hey! At least he can have loads of sleep to restore his energy) and dragged him to a place where nobody (even the students, the teachers, the janitors nor the security) can ever know.

When Arya yelped before the was 'Tariqfied', Iain came to help him, but it was too late as he hears running footsteps that were coming straight for him. Farooq came along with him because he was so scared of the math teacher will find out by looking at every inch of his room that he would try to suspend someone for about a week. So as they found Tariq all messed-up with stains of blood (from Barry), Tariq charged them with 'his' broom to go for a stab. As he was going for the charge, Farooq idiotically pushed Iain to Tariq as a shield and Iain was being stabbed right in the guts (well almost in the guts). Therefore, Farooq still remembers that he had a teapot full of hot tea and threw it on Tariq like a gernade. Tariq was literally burned and screeched away.  

As Saad was wide awake with Konstadinos (from the last chapter), he decided to got through the gate by letting Konstadinos give him a good boost up. "I am ready to fly, WTF are you waiting for?", said Saad in excitement. "Wait calm down, I'll give you your phone.", said Konstadinos as he prepares weapons for him. "But BE CAREFUL, I have a lot of photos of hot girls that are so freaking precious to me!", said Saad as he was warning him. "Now boost my dude!"

Saad went THROUGH the gate, but his pants were ripped of in the bottom part, because of the sharp thorns above the gate that the security built it for defense. "Okay! Here it comes!" shouted Konstadinos as he throws Saad's phone that it broke, because he threw it to far like a baseball.

"You son of a......!", yelled Saad in frustration. "See, this is why I don't freaking trust you AT ALL! This is why I don't even want to join this team, because YOU forced me to come you IDIOT!", as Saad curses Konstadinos, he tries to pick up his jacked-up phone. As he got it, Tariq (feeling burnt) accidentally bumped into Saad and stabbed him for defense.

As Konstadinos watched  the scene, he said with his tall fingers up to him, "Instant Karma, boi!" . That caught Tariq a good catch as he tries to attack Konstadinos, but he ran so fast that he went through three roads without even getting hurt.

That joined Farooq, Barry, Mico and Konstadinos as they left with Tariq being an actual psycho."Whelp, tomorrow is another day. Better luck next time." said Mico as he was about to cry. "We will try to think what we can actually do tomorrow", said Farooq as he acts like the only nerd. They all went back to their homes and rest for a bright tomorrow. While Tariq found his territory by pissing in one of the old sheds that the janitors used it before, as they left Iain, Saad and Arya 'being Tariqfied' (not dead).

 *This could be it, the game is on, who will survive in the next chapter and who will be 'Tariqfied' next?*