Day 4: Don't Die on Me!

During their school day in the morning, Konstadinos looks so depressed when Mico popped out of the door to enter the classroom.

(Tariq hid somewhere around the school and never attend, because his looks)

Konstadinos P.O.V

After weeping for ten mintues, I saw Mico entering that made me even more depressing. I can still remember of happy thoughts like watching Paw Patrol in the middle of the night or playing football with my dad for long hours. I told Mico about the scheme, but he had other thoughts that could be so retarding. During the first bell for lunch, I approached to him in an exhilarated way that we should just do our thing, because there is nothing we cannot do but just be 'Tariqfied'. Mico was listening while I was just talking about the plan that it won't be stupid at all. I also have other thoughts, the cause and the effect, that I explained to him if the "Gucci Gang" will break apart or Tariq going to jail for stupidity and racism towards girls or the suspension that will occur to the both of us. I am just so scared. After school, I prayed to Zeus that everything would go out right like nothing just happend and learn to live on in the school.

Mico P.O.V 

As I popped out of nowhere in the classroom, I found Konstadinos crying like a lemming. I was trying to find a way to cheer him up, but I was to lazy and started to flirt at girls (the handsome one ofc) as a distraction. All what I can think of is threatening Tariq till the end and tackling football players in every tournament. I know it wasn't a good help for this situation, but I was one of the members left in the "Gucci Gang" that it is now starting to fall apart. After the things I said in my head, I remembered why we were in the dark side of the school only just to get Tariq's precious Valentine's Day letter (smh) for St.Patrick's Day. After school, as soon as I went back home, I started playing Pub-G for a reason (haters gonna hate, once again), this is because of 'survival', and that what matters now between me and Konstadinos, now. I felt bad for Tariq, demanding a small errand and a change in  his attitude towards all of us. I hugged my imaginary Pomeranian as I am hugging a girl in fear and I hope that in the next bright morning, both of us would get an "Amen" to start a new and fresh day.

(After their P.O.Vs)

As they went to school in the night to get the Valentine's Day and capture Tariq, they didn't bring any weapons (absolutely nothing) but hopes and dreams, because both of them had a same goal tonight.

"Alright", said Konstadinos nervously before he huffed and puffed. "Let's do this, I guess. Oh yes, btw, what time is it?", asked Konstadinos. "It is 11:59. Oh my, is the day so young?", told Mico as he was trying to look handsome with his masculine accent and his 24 Karat Rolex. They both went in the (opened) gate and prayed that they would succeed and never give up on Tariq that the "Gucci Gang" won't fall apart. "1...2...3!", said Mico, that they both charged in the school with everything they got.

*Could Mico be right? Can he get an "Amen" tomorrow with Konstadinos? Can they literary survive this horror and turn everything back tomorrow like nothing just happend? Could they get suspended for a long straight month? Could the both get 'Tariqfied' or one?* 

(This is about to end as I go on with the next story regarding about puppy love from the Paw Patrol. I know I am too old for this show but I just want to inspire myself, because I am single and got rejected three times. Thank you so much! Over and out!)