Chapter 4

I really like Jack.

It's just 2019 and Jack announced that he was going to do charity livestreams. I was so happy. I watched all of them. As soon as I got a little job, I bought pins, merch and I donated. I was mostly happy when I heard he was going to do a charity for autism. And guess what, it was on my birthday!!! I bought three pins in case I would lose one, and maybe a second one. I donated a hondered dollars and I bought the newest PMA merch.

 ---

I was home, in my apartment. I was already 21. I still watched his videos. But he still didn't respond on my posts and replies. I took my laptop and looked on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. I was  shocked. "JACK IS COMINH TO [Y/L]!!!" I screamed out loud. I was so fucking happy! I saw he was going to meet fans not very far from here. I clicked the link to the website and bought tickets. 

---

It's finally the day I was waiting for, I was going to meet him in person. I dressed up and put on my make up. I took my bag and got in my car. My heart started to pound. Oh my god! Oh my god! This can't be real, right? I was finally there. I stepped out of my car and walked inside the building. There weren't many people, after all, I was there at eight AM. In the distance I could see Jack getting ready. I saw that there were no other people around, so I walked towards him. He looked up. "Hello there!" He smiled at me. "H-hello." I answered nervously. "You are early." He said: "Uhm... could you help me with that table over there? I need to move it over here." He pointed at a big table. "Y-yeah, sure!" I said and helped him carry the table. No way! He asked me to help him! I was totally fangirling inside. "Thank you!" He said. "Your welcome!" He walked towards his chair and carried it to the table. It was his green with black gaming chair. He looked at me. "Do you want to sit on it?" He asked me. "Really?" I said. "Of course, wait.. you're a fan, right?" "Oh yes of course I am!" "Well than, feel free to sit down" I sat down. His chair was even more comfortable than I thought it would be. Jack sat down on the armrest. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Yeah, it's really comfortable!" I stood up again. Jack looked at his phone after it made a notification sound. "Oh, sorry. I have to go. I have to prepare the last thing. See ya later!" Then he walked away. I did to, searching for a place to wait until the meeting.