Chapter 5

I heard someone talking through a microphone: "the meetings with Jacksepticeye will start in five minutes." I started to get nervous. Although we already met, he didn't know my name and why I watch his videos. I stood up and joined the line. I was sixth, so I didn't have to wait very long, well, I thought so. Fifteen minutes later it was my turn. "Hey! It's you again!" Jack said: "What's your name?" "It's [Y/N]." "Wow, that's a beautiful name! How old are you?" "I am 22 in a month." "Oh congrats! Would you like an autograph?" "Uh... yeah! I also made this fan-art for you." I showed him a realistic drawing of him with me. "WOW! That's fucking amazing! How did you make that?" "I don't know, I just made it. Could you put your autograph on my copy, please?" "Yeah sure! Thanks for the drawing, btw." He was putting his autograph on my copy and gave it to me. "Here you go." "Thank you!" "Do you have any other hobbies?" "Yeah, I like to sing and game." "Ah, you like to game! What are your favorites?" "Uhm... Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild, Horizon zero dawn and DDLC." "Oh, I remember DDLC, that was a weirrd game..." "Yeah, it is. But I just really like the art style and how well made it is." "That's true, it is a good game. You seem really nice, do you want to hang out tonight?" OMG! OMG! He asked if I wanted to hang out with him! "Of course!" "Cool! Seven pm at my hotel?" "Okay, where is your hotel?" "It's the one across the street." "Okay, I'll see you there!" "Bey!" OMG! YES! I am going to hang out with JACKSEPTICEYE!!! I am soooo happy!!! 

It was 7:30 pm and I was preparing to meet up with Jack. I dressed in a white PMA sweater and some black jeans. I put on mascara and did my hair. I took my bag and stepped in my car. It was unbelievable. I wondered if some of his friend were going to be there. When I arrived I started shaking. I was so nervous. I saw Jack leaning on the wall next to the door looking on his phone. When he heard a car door open, he looked up.

Jacks perspective:

I saw [Y/N] step out of the car. She looked really nice. "Hey [Y/N]!" I said. "Hello Jack." I saw that she was shaking. I get why, meeting up with your idol out of nowhere. "What do you want to do tonight." I said. "You can choose." She answered. "You like gaming, right? Maybe we can play a game in my hotel room. "Sure." We walked inside. When we were in the hotel room, I walked to my bag and took out some games. "What do you want to play?" She picked Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo switch. I took my switch and started preparing to play. We sat on the bed in front of the TV of the hotel room. "Wow, your really good!"I said while we where playing the game. I paused it and said: "Did you have dinner yet?" "Oh, your right. I totally forgot." "You wanna go with me to McDonald's?" "Sure!" I put away the stuff and grabbed our Jackets.