♡ - when you're mentioned in an interview

Daniel -

We were sitting at yet another radio interview, listening to the last few songs they had lined up before we started. I smiled to myself as the last song started, it was Y/N’s favorite. I had watched her dance around the house to it countless times. I glanced down at my phone, pressing my home button to light up my lock screen revealing my favorite picture of Y/N. I still remember the day I took the picture as if it was yesterday. She was straddling me in bed, wearing one of my old shirts, her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she kept making stupid faces at me. She was such a goof, but I loved her.

“Hello? Earth to Daniel!” Corbyn waved his hand in front of my face.

“Huh? Oh sorry.” I blushed, putting my phone away to start the interview.

“Alright, so let’s start out with you Daniel, what were you spacing out about earlier?” They asked, causing me to laugh.

“Um…well the song you played before is my girlfriends favorite and she just left the tour to go back to LA so…” The room erupted with Aw’s and I bit my lip.

Y/N hated it when I talked about her interviews, she didn’t really want attention from the fans, especially after what happened when we went out.

“So you’ve got a girlfriend! Tell us about her.”

“Well her name is Y/N, and she’s my whole world. We’ve been together for a few years now and I miss her like crazy, but I’m really happy she came and surprised me on tour, even if it was just for a little bit. Um…she hates when I talk about her in interviews so yeah. Sorry babe, love you!”

“He really is head over heels for her.” Jack chimed in, looking over at his friend.

“We all love her, she’s perfect for him and we all know she loves him just as much as he loves her. So thanks for keeping our mate happy, Y/N. We all love you!” I smiled, hearing my friend talk about Y/N like that.

“How sweet!” The interviewer smiled.

“Now, let’s move on..” I nodded, glancing down at my phone in my hand.

I had a text notification from Y/N. “Tell Jack I love him too.” I laughed and swiped the screen to reply. “I will. I hope you’re not too upset we talked about you. I miss you like crazy baby girl. I love you.” I locked my phone again, returning to the interview.

Jack -

The boys were currently doing an interview, you decided to tag along since you had nothing else to do. You were sitting at the side of the stage waiting for their interview to finish.

“Which member is the night owl?” the interviewer asked the boys  

Zach replied “Jack, hands down. Like there is no arguing” while looking over at him smiling widely.

“I think Jack as well.” Corbyn piped up as well.

Daniel nodded agreeing with the boys before saying “Uh defiantly Jack. Just the other day I literally was trying to take a nap before one of our shows and you could hear him from his room, which is two rooms down mine.”

“I’m not that loud,” Jack said putting his hands up in defense.

“Even Y/N thinks your loud at night. You can ask her she’s right there.” Jonah said while shaking his head and laughing.

He points off camera where your standing with the manager eating your long-awaited lunch. The interviewer turns to you and the camera pans to where you are. You’re looking down at your phone scrolling through your Instagram as you chew a mouthful of food.