Chapter two

Y/f/n = your full name

~~Y/N POV~~
When I woke up, I looked at phone that was on charge, and realized... I had forgotten to set my alarm, so I was late. Just great, late on the first day! So I got up, did my morning routine, very rushed. While I was getting ready, my tea/coffee was being prepared/ steeped. I quickly made myself breakfast, grabbed my drink, and I was off. I looked through the texts with my father, and got the school address. I sprinted to get to school so I wasn't any later then I needed to be. When I got there, the school gates were about to be closed, so I ran even faster and swung off the top of the gate. (That is difficult to explain) So technically I wasn't going to be in trouble, but if the teachers are extremely strict, I'm doomed.
~~Smol time skip~~
Turns out, the odds were in my favour, as the teachers are pretty laid back. I mean, I'm not complaining. I went to the office to get my classes, the school was no too,too big, just large. I got to my class, which was class one. I lightly tap my knuckles against the door to the classroom. And the teacher opens the door. Turns out I was later then I thought, cause the class was already in session.
"Good morning!" I say with a smile on my face, trying to make a good first impression.
"Good morning, I assume you're the new student?" He said calmly, also smiling.
"Mhmm!"
"Alright, just wait here, I'll get the classes attention." He said as he turned his back on me.
"M'kay!" I heard him get the attention of the class, getting them to take a seat.
"Alright, listen up. We have a new student." The teenagers in the class start whispering amongst one another, trying to guess what my gender was. The teacher shushed them, and they all went silent.
"Come on in." He told me, while looking into my eyes. I slowly walked in, my  (h/l) (h/c) hair swaying behind me. I stopped in front of the class.
"Hello! My name is (y/f/n). And I will be apart of your class from now on!" As I look around one person caught my eye. He had dark hair that was flat on his head, he seemed quite tall, and he looked familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. He was also looking at me, we made eye contact for a few seconds. Then it clicked, he was in my class last year. What was his name again?
K-kageyuya ? K-kageyama? Yeah! Kageyama! I doubt he remembers me though.
"Y/n, may you go sit next to kageyama please?"
"Sure!" Kageyama then raised his hand to show who he was, but I already knew, so before he raised it, I was already on my way to the spot. The teacher then continued with his lesson, I had already learned this in the school I just moved from. Therefore I paid no attention, only when my name was called did I look to the front. I then answered all the questions correctly. And the lesson continued.
~~Another time skip~~
The classes were done, so I went to the gymnasium to meet my new team members. When I got there, boys were already in the gym. I go up to the doors and pound my fist against them, I needed to go harder so they can hear me over the sound of the volleyballs hitting the floor. Someone came to the doors and opened them. I assumed it was the captain, he just had that aura of a leader. He looked at me, then my bag.
"Hello, I'm guessing you're here of volleyball?"
"Indeed, I am."
"The girls team is playing in the other gymnasium."
"Yes, I am well aware." I try to make myself seem professional, since it is a first impression.
"Then if I may ask, what are you doing at this gym?" I simply show him the letter that the office sent me with. His face twisted to one of shock and confusion.
"C-come on in!" As he said that I walked in
"Thank you very much." As I bowed slightly.
"Guys! Gather 'round!" He waited a few seconds. As the boys gathered, they all looked at me with confusion written all over their faces.
"Boys, this is our newest member. Treat her well." Two boys that were shorter then myself and one that had his head shaved, came up to me and asked if I was their manager. I just laughed.
"Me? A manager, Pfffffft, I could never do that!" They all gave me weird looks, with the exception of the young man that let me in.
"Nope! She's going to be apart of our team, as a player... Apparently that's allowed?"
"No, it's not allowed, but my father convinced everyone that I should? I think that's what he did. But I'm not positive."
"Can you introduce yourself?"
"Mhmm! Of course." I look around I see one familiar face, which is kageyama's.
"After I introduce myself you guys need to do the same, M'kay?" They all nod their heads.
"Well then, my name is y/f/n, I am a player that can fill in any gaps, what I mean by that is that, I am capable of playing every position. I've played with four schools and all of them put me everywhere, thanks to that I can play, setter, middle, power, and libero. Now your turn!"
They all look at me shocked. One by one they introduce themselves.
Daichi Sawamura - Captain, wing spiker.
Koshi Sugawara  - Setter.
Tobio Kageyama- Setter.
Shoyo Hinata - Middle blocker.
Kei Tsukishima - Middle blocker.
Kazuhito Narita - Middle blocker.
Tadashi Yamaguchi - Middle blocker.
Chikara Ennoshita - Wing spiker.
Hisashi Kinoshita - Wing spiker.
Ryunosuke Tanaka - Wing spiker.
Azumane Asahi - Ace, Wing spiker.
Yuu Nishinoya - Libero.
"It's nice to meet you all!" I smile.
"Welcome to the team!" Sugawara returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the second chapter! Hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading!