Lucky to be with him... or am i

Hey you guys.  

Remember to vote for JB (If you vote, I will make a story about throughing a water bottle at him! It will be funny)

----------------------------------------------

Recap: My first day and I already got boy kissing me in class. What was I getting myself into?  

--------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, today we are going to start duets today." The choir teacher, Mr. Lee, said. I gave Caleb a questioning look. Caleb seemed to be in every single one of my classes. "We are getting our partners today. You choose a song and you perform it with your partner." I nodded and looked back at Mr. Lee. "Okay, the partners are... Laura and Zach, Alex and Danielle, Liam and Riley, Carry and Ryan..." It went on for a while before I heard my name being called. "Leah and Caleb. Okay, you know what to do. Go ahead." With that he walked into his office. "What song do you want to do?" He asked, leading me into a room with a piano. I immediately sat down on the bench and started to play 'Bella's Lullaby' from Twilight. "Wow, you're really good. Do you know Lucky by Jason Mraz?" I nodded and he took out a guitar that was leaning on a wall. I started to play notes and he started to sing.

"Do you hear me? I'm talking to you. Across the water, across the deep blue ocean. Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying." He finished and I started.  

"Boy I hear you in my dreams; I feel your whisper across the sea. I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard." I stopped and we joined together.  

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again."

We were interrupted by clapping sounds. I realized that we had stopped playing and were so close to each other. I blushed deeply and turned towards our new audience. The whole class was there, including our teacher (who was at the front with a wondering look in his eyes). "Good job Leah. As usual Caleb, you amaze me. I believe class, that we have found our new stars of the class." Everyone clapped louder and Caleb got some good pat on the back from his friends. The sharp shrill of the bell rang through the room and everyone slowly left. All that was left was Caleb and I. "You are amazing Leah. I thought I was good, but then you came along." I looked at his face and say love, and respect. I scoffed and left the room.  

"Leah. Are the rumours true? Is my clumsy girl a beautiful star of Mr. Lee's class?" I turned around to see Tyler. I walked into his open arms and nodded. "Wow, maybe I can hear you sometime?" I nodded. "Are you okay?" I looked up at him and saw his face. Why couldn't I like him instead? He was so sweet and kind. "I am just confused." He nodded and we once again went separate ways.

--------------------------------

I know that it is still short but I need your help. Who do you want to go to with Leah?