The love of your life is true

Recap: I gasped and turned away. "Butt naked much, Tyler." I screamed over my shoulder, not daring to turn around. "Like you didn't see it anyways, Miss. Can I touch you?" He mimicked my voice and I giggled, finally seeing the mistake I had made.

====+++===

I lied in my bed beside Tyler, running my fingers through his hair as I watched his chest rise and fall slowly. I remembered the kiss we had at the school. It had sent chills down my body.

I brought my body up closer to his and closed my eyes when I felt his lips touch mine. He would never have to know, and I would enjoy this.

Then his arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled closer to his chest. I moaned into his mouth and he moaned back into mine. Our tongues wrestled intill I could feel them get sore.

"I love you, Tyler." I blurted out and slapped my hand onto my mouth. "I love you too, Leah." He smiled and I threw myself back into the kiss.

"I think we are mated, Leah." He mumbled, looking down to the floor. "Does that mean your all mine?" I asked. He nodded and grinned a huge smile. "Good."

===++++++=====

no judging please,

I'm not that great with this chapter

but i promise next one, Caleb is coming back

and things are gettign hot