- five -

______________________________________

Jin could not believe his eyes, he was confused. He watched in disbelief as Hana helped Minjoon up, who had just been greeted with a punch in the face by Jin. He watched as Minjoon pushed Hana away, refusing to take her help. Mere seconds had passed, and Jin already began hating Minjoon.

How could he talk about Hana like that? A girl like her deserved to be respected, to be treated better. So why was he treating her like that? And more than anything, why was she letting him treat her like that?

Hana stood away from Minjoon as he struggled to get on his feet.

"You bitch!" He spat at Hana.

At this point, Jin wanted to shoot this guy. He charged towards Minjoon, but Hana stopped him.

"Stop it. Just, just leave!" Hana begged. It pained so much to see Hana as her voice cracked. Jin could see the tears she was holding back. He couldn't believe Hana's words. He wanted to scream at her for not doing anything.

He was oblivious to the fact that Hana too was screaming at herself all these years for not being able to do anything.

____________________________________

drama has entered the chat .

\ (-_-) /
||
/ \

it's sad i can't pull my silent readers out of wherever they're hiding , but thanks to em :')

- highjinic
____________________________________