Chapter 3

Jason
"I'm sorry , Doctor, I won't take much of your time I'll try to sum it all up as shortly as I can."

"Okay, as you wish but I really like this story, so take your time. Let's move on, please!" He said with such a gleeful visage that I couldn't deny.

++++++++++++++++++

That beautiful angel turned out to be the tutor that Mrs. Robinson picked for me and as annoyed as I was at first, I couldn't have been more thankful to her.

Her name is Mia, Mia Jensen. And she is the goddess of compassion and loyalty. She was so many things that I would love to address her as. But since all the good things are meant to end so are my words and compliments for her.

At first I really struggled with her because she seemed to lack a lot of patience. She tried her best to keep herself calm when I stuttered... but she made it hella conspicuous.

I guess I'm just happy that she didn't run away. I mean yeah she could have...but she didn't.

I think you know where this is going to go. Everybody does. Yes, as maudlin and corny I was, and no matter how many times I rejected that thought...I fell completely in love with her. Her eyes, her voice, even her hair! Mostly her compassion and loyalty. I just did. I've got zero words to express what I felt for her. I just loved her more than I was supposed to.

But...she didn't.

And as much as it hurt and as much as I hate that I became a stupid lovelorn...sigh, I don't even know what to say. It's bad, yes but, my love gave me something to believe in. It gave me something to have a purpose and give me the ability to believe in myself. To have a purpose, accept myself the way I was and most importantly to love myself every second of the hour that passed by, more than anyone.

I didn't fall in love with her just the next day! It was gradual. Moment by moment, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, month by month and finally I realized.

As stupid as I am I went up to her and told her...

Sometimes I think, if I would have waited just a little more....the story would've been so different.

I knew she loved me...but of course as a FRIEND. We had bonded really well. In fact we still are best of friends.

Behind her happy mask, there was a broken girl. And I was beyond happy to help her. Because I wanted to repay her. The things that she did for me are just...brilliant.

She loved me even though she knew she didn't have to.

She is still my friend even though she knows that she is free to leave any moment.

Honestly, that's life. You don't always get what you want. It's not necessary that you end up with the person who you fall in love with, first. Sometimes, it's necessary to understand that it might just not meant to be. The more you'll dwell on it, the more you'll get hurt and eventually sink into the depths of the darkside of love.

Since our childhoods, we have all been taught that love is beautiful, that love is positive and love is everything you freaking need that it's the only thing that can make you happy, that it's the only reason you should live. At least, I was.

But we are never taught that the proportion of love we gift to ourselves is exactly the proportion of love we get back from someone else.

I never loved myself. Because of some major happenings in my life.

But the moment I realized this fact written above...I don't know what changed but I'm more happy now. And that's all I should care about. Not in a a conceited way, of course...but you get the gist.

So that's my story. Nothing major, I mean not even a kiss! Hahahaha.
But everything happens at it's own pace. and I'm sure I'll be back with a new love story which hopefully would satisfy all your emotional desires or others...

Wink