Chapter 13: Birthday Fiasco

Roger's P.O.V

Oh Frick! I was shaking in fear as my mom opened the door gladly Brian came out as fast as he can and mom told me that she had a painful headache and wanted to take a nap. Then I lied "I'm going to have a walk with Freddie." As my mom nodded.

I realized that Brian forgot some of his stuff and tried to pack them.

---Later---

I saw Brian at a nearby location crossing his arms, I apologize to him and I haven't told my mom about my relationship with him. He told me that he's going to his hometown for two days due to his work at his university, so that means that Mary will be our substitute again.

---The Next Day---

Drama Classes

I introduced Paul to Freddie as they were happy to see each other, We discussed about the upcoming play Freddie told everybody that he'll be going to Tanzania for a family matter, Paul wanted to invite us to his birthday celebration he said that the event is in ten days away.

Brian said he might or probably not go even Freddie, Mary said she will be available and Deaky can't make it due to his gig. I responded to him that there are possibilities that I'll come or not.

---A Few Weeks---

Freddie, Brian and Deaky were busy and school was a bit boring for me lately. When I got home I saw my mom holding my failed exam paper (Latin) she was like a Minotaur, she scolded me to study and if I don't I'll never attend Drama classes ever again or neither go to my friends house and yes I am officially grounded, But I stood up for myself

"I DON'T CARE, WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE AND MY DOINGS!!!"

I started to yell at her I can feel my wrath inside me and I wanted to burst it already. My mom shouted and demanded me to go to my room to study.

---After a Few Minutes---

Someone knocked on the front door it was Paul, he went to my room and noticed me something wrong about me. I told him I flunked at the Latin Exams and he said that he is an expert at it and decided to help me. He hugged me so tightly as I felt so fine right now.

---Days later---

The day of Paul's birthday arrived, my mom was asleep and I decide to escape in another was I jumped out of the window and after a lot steps I finally made it.

Paul was so happy to see me and he told me that Mary, Brian and Deaky are here we tried to look for them and they were at a single table. I was glad to see them again after a whole rough day.

Then Paul was glad as well and putted his arm on my shoulder. Brian was looking at both of us and told him to back off and tell him to stay away from me. Then his face was so furious he can't move a muscle and doesn't want a bad incident to happen but he wanted to push him as he's totally angry.

✨ To Be Continued... ✨