Chapter 18: That's What Friends Are For

Third Person P.O.V

---Drama Class---

The whole squad were trying to look for the anonymous person who insulted the Cassiopeia theater and Roger, they tried to look for the profile as Roger started to shiver.

Freddie hugged him so tight while Paul told them that he has a friend who can hack to any account. He called his friend as Mary and Brian went to the center of the stage to ask who was the anonymous person.

"There were rumors about the negative critics about the theater, Will  all of you guys please tell the truth don't worry about it we won't disqualify the person."

Gladly, Paul got a message from his friend and said "Hey guys I found the person already." The gang came to the backstage and observe the person, Brian looked carefully and realized that the person who used to go at drama classes.

"She used to be my student but she left when I told everyone about reciting a song or a poem."

Roger started to have tears of joy and thanked Paul for helping to find the person who insulted him. He wanted to confront the girl but Brian told him that the whole confrontation is a bad idea.

---A Few Weeks---

Roger was trying to review for his exams and trying to think about for college until her doorbell rang and saw Chrissie at the front door.

Her face was pasty and she looked gloomy and explained that her parents had a huge argument and she left without anyone knowing Including Mary and her family.

Roger tried to contact Freddie as he asked where Mary went and told him to go to the  house as soon as possible. Mary was worried about her best friend and asked Roger if she can stay but he decided to make the whole stay thing short.

Mary understood the whole thing and accepted it and said "I understand, I'll pick her up by six in the evening." As Roger went back on focusing in his studies.

---Some Days Passed---

Brian and Roger went for a romantic dinner date together, they started to compliment each other and making plans for their new journey of the theater. Then Brian brought a box that has a Heart Locket inside.

Roger was looking in awe, he asked why his lover chose a locket for him as his significant other explained.

"You are the most selfless person I know, you're the most prettiest in my eyes and you can face any problem you faced, You're Rogerina Taylor  in my eyes and everything never changes."

He opened the locket revealing their pictures on both sides as he putted the pendant to Roger as they kissed once again and the whole scenery looked like one of those scenes from the cinema.

---Months Later---

The day of the play had arrived a lot of people went inside the theater, Paul was worried as everyone told him not to feel nervous because it's part of improving his skills and giving his best.

When they started Roger narrated the story as Paul, Deaky and Freddie started to act. Deaky was spinning around like a top doing exercise of a ballerina he was wearing ballet shoes and a pink tutu, Paul was appreciating about his flowers of any kind and acting sarcastically and hugged one of the plants.

When Freddie started to perform, he forgotten his lines as Roger helped him to remember the lines and they go on and on as they play ended successfully.

✨ To Be Continued... ✨