playlist .1

oK welcOme bAck

today is going to be

the first part of a series here in the everything book.

the playlist series.

my current playlist is 8h 15min
so i'll be splitting it up into groupings of three. going to warn you now, the first few parts of this series is going to be A LOT( and when i say a lot, i mean A LOT) of prettymuch and why don't we.

i could never handle remaking playlists because i dont let go of songs, i still love them.
so i just add songs and remove songs when i get sick of them.
i'll also be talking about why i like the song and my favorite lyric.

feel free to listen to them and give me feedback.

and, please please please send song suggestions !!

without further ado,
3 songs of my playlist

1.) how to be a heartbreaker- marina and the diamonds

so i love the sound of her voice in this song, and i think the whole theme of it is really really cute.
kind of just like the sound, no deep meaning. i don't even remember where i got this song.

best lyric: wear your heart on your cheek. but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat.

2.) APESHIT- the carters

ok, this is one of the few songs like this on my playlist. i love Beyoncé to death, and this song is of high regards for me. i don't listen to a lot of rap, but this song is good.

best lyric: hang on night with yoncé, i'll make you famous

3.) healthy- prettymuch

ok, this is one of the best prettymuch songs ever. it has a chill but still bopping feel to it, and the sweetness of the lyrics get me everytime. also, the beat coming back in at the end is just wow.

best lyric: stop bein' cute, you know what's gon' happen

ok that's it for right now, give me feedback, do you want more of this, have you heard these songs? what else do you want to see here, cause i'll do everything.

it is an everything book :)))

-shilpa