Mom's New Life

I had always loved being an only child. My mother was fifteen when she got pregnant with me, but because she came from money was able to finish school, and even attend college without needing to worry about childcare or giving anything up. My mom had a really good job. She was a fashion designer who worked hands on with luxury clothing companies. We had an amazing home and my mom was truly my best friend. We did everything together! When I turned twelve my mother met Michael. He was a single dad of a five year old boy who he shared custody of with his ex-wife although it didn't last too long before his son Donovan was his full time. Donovan's mom was a drug addict and as much as I felt bad for him I couldn't stand the kid. Michael though was a very loving father, a handsome man, and a fun-loving father figure to myself. My mom had lived a luxurious life and as much as she loved Michael in a way, she mostly used him as a free babysitter. It always confused me, we could afford a nanny but I think she also liked the arm candy as well as the laziness of already having someone there if she wanted sex. But as years passed she didn't show any interest in Michael. I begged her not to end it, I loved him and he was all I'd ever known for a male in my life that gave me any attention at all. Truth be told I was insanely attracted to him but my mom was far from invested in their relationship and she took every chance she got to leave town. One occasion she went to Hawaii for what she said was a "fashion expo" but I think it was just a vacation from us. I was seventeen and Donovan had made amends with his mom that year who was now sober for 2 years. She had taken him for the weekend and I was all alone with Michael. Secretly Michael was now stepping out on my mom too. Which she rightfully deserved. It was no secret. He lived there and ran the house but they were nothing more than that. I had been very fortunate to grow up wealthy. I had a very thin build and that year I had the consent form filled out by my mother before she left for a trip to Milan, I was able to get my breast's augmented and a butt lift as well as butt injections, lip injections and even my nose made a tad thinner. I had a thriving career on social media. I was making my own money finally and I no longer needed my mom for a damn thing. Our relationship dwindled with the way I watched her treat Michael and I think she resented me for not wanting her to leave him. Michael was on his phone that night texting someone every five seconds. We were watching a movie and I was sitting touching my legs to his. "Are you going to text through the whole movie?" I asked, "I'm not texting nearly as much as you do!" He said laughing. "I'm not on my phone right now." I said shoving popcorn in my mouth. "No when you're not on your phone you're running your mouth." He said teasing me as he stood up and walked to the bathroom. His phone sat on the couch beside me. I opened it and looked to see who he was texting. A busty heavier woman. Beautiful face but much bigger than I would have ever thought he'd go for. From the pictures she'd sent him, she was at the very least 350 pounds. I heard him flush and I tossed the phone back in place. I was slightly jealous. "I feel like I could eat this whole thing of popcorn. But then I'd be fat. So I guess I'll stop. Guys don't like fat girls." I said trying to gauge his reaction, as he sat down he made a confused face as he looked me up and down. "I think guys like girls who have some meat on them. Stick figures are hard to do much with." He chuckled. "I'm no stick figure. I have double D's and an ass." I said smiling. "Yeah that mommy bought you. Not natural, not meat, just bones and silicone." He said rolling his eyes. "What do you think I'd be sexier if I gained weight?" I asked cocking my head. "Don't say sexier. You're a young lady. Either way you're beautiful." He said suddenly looking red faced. "Sorry. I am almost eighteen though. And you're not my dad or step dad. Calm down." I said getting up to go to the kitchen. I contemplated changing my dietary habits just for him. But that was ridiculous. Right?! The thought of gaining weight just because of a crush... My mom had still not been home and it was two weeks passed the day she said she was returning. I wasn't full blown surprised but I texted her and asked if she was coming home anytime soon. My phone rang as I got in my car headed home from school, "finally! Hey mom!" I smiled, "honey, we have to talk." She said. She explained that she met a guy and she felt like I was full grown. She wasn't coming home. She was going to take care of me financially if I needed it but her and Michael were done. I told her Michael could stay in the house and she said she thought that it was a good idea sounding more concerned about Donovan than Michael but either way if I was taking over the house they were staying with me. The first few weeks were awkward, Michael wasn't sure if he should just leave but I made sure he knew he was more than welcome to stay. Between mommys money and social media cash from promoting companies I was doing just fine financially. Things would somehow be okay.