Chapter 2:)

*When you saw Nash running after the car, you just ignored him, driving to Cams house, your bestfriend. You cried. With the mascara running down your face, all smeared. You could barley see anything, but you just made it to Cams. You pulled onto the curve on accident, not giving a shit. You left it. You opened Cams door, with out giving another fuck. *You always had a little but of a crush on cam, the way he treated you, treated you like you were the only girl in his eyes. You walked in with a smile, ready to hug him. When he was making out with some blonde chick. You felt your heart stop. You just ignored it, pretending it didn't just rip your heart out.*

*You walked up stairs, into the guest spare bed room, slamming the door in frustration. You started to break down into tears. You screamed into the pillow for what seemed like forever, when it was only 3 minutes, you then laid there breathless. You didn't realize but, Cam was banging on the door. Yelling. You just ignored him.*

Cam: Excuse me, this is MY house. Fucking answer me!

*You opened the door, looking him straight in the face.*

Haley: You're right, you want to go back with that bimbo right? I'm sorry, I didn't know how fake you were asshole. Fuck you Cameron Dallas.

*as you yelled at him, you saw tears run down his face, and felt tears run down yours.*

Cam: I'm SO sorry. I know, I lead you on! N I do love you, she-

Haley: Save it, I've been thru enough today.

*You went to grab your suitcase when...*