Chapter 4

*It was... Nash. He was drunk tho!*

Nash: Hey sexy, when did you get home?

Haley: Nash, no!

Nash: Shut your mouth, don't tell me what to do!

Haley: Nash, you're drunk! Please!

*He then rips your shirt and shorts off. Hard! Leaving you in your bra and undies. ( black lace) he was already in his boxers.*

Nash: Oh, I see you wore those for me ;)

Haley:NO!

Nash: Then who you wear then for slut!

Haley: Don't you dare talk to me like that! N I was wearing them for tonight... To make it up to you, but you were rude, so stop. NOW!

Nash: Or what?

Haley: Or you'll see!

Nash: I like that, but I like your body even more.

*He says pushing you to the couch. Hovering over you. He licks your neck, you try N be serious, holding your mouth shut, trying SO hard not to moan.*

Haley: What's wrong baby? Don't want to moan at Nash daddie?

Haley: Nash, please don't do this! I don't want to!

Nash: C-mon babe, let's make up! I just want to...

Haley: want to what? Tell me what you "want" SO badly. Because it sure as hell isn't me!

Nash: I do-

Haley: Just stop, you haven't kissed me, told me I'm beautiful, or that you love me in months. You haven't held me, when I cried. N you have touched me in months. I know there's another girl!

Nash: But-

Haley: Please, I won't get mad at you, just tell me!

Nash: Okay, they're just you. I haven't touched you in months, because I've been so mentally stressed and depressed. I don't know what to say or do... So I take my angrier out on you. I'm SO sorry baby.

Haley : Uhhh Nash, baby? Why didn't you just tell me!

Nash: I don't know, I'm SO sorry. Please don't leave me, if you leave, it'll legit be the death of me.

*You leaned up, kissing him. You made-out. Him, leaning your head back. He then made his way down to your neck, you let out a moan "OHHH Nash" he smiled.*

Nash: It's Nash daddy.

*He smiled licking your neck, he moved down to your boobs, unclasping them. He sucked, licking around, all the way to your heated area.*

Nash: You taste So good, now I want more!

*He moaned moving to whisper in your ear, then back to your heated spot. Ripping off your panties then*

WARNING !! 🚨 this is nashty lol!