☆Three☆

●●●WARNING, LEWD CONTENT AHEAD●●●●

America was such a gentleman to you. Loud, yes, possibly annoying to some, but definitely a gentleman. He even walked you back to your room after the meeting, and gave you some time to get relaxed and whatnot before he came to see you and hang out. He had this game you'd really been wanting to play, and even offered to let you play with him. Of course, that was followed by a cheesy player-two pickup line and a signature wink. You watched as the American left down the hall, giggling at him. You had to admit, he was kinda cute. You closed the door and flicked on the lights.

Sighing to yourself, you quickly stripped of your uncomfortable professional attire, opting instead for a (f/c) tee shirt and black leggings. Yes, always comfortable. Flopping back on the bed you smiled. Luckily you already had all of the email addresses for the countries logged and saved, so you sent them all am attachment of today's notes. Cracking your knuckles, you rolled over and booted up Netflix. You had some shows to catch up on.

☆☆☆☆☆

Alfred was staying in the hotel across the street. Normally most of the countries stayed the same hotel the meeting was held in, but he preferred this one. He usually got the biggest suite, but this time he wanted a room closer to the ground. He got the suite on the 8th floor, hot tub and huge walk in shower included.

It also just so happened to be directly across from your room. He had to admit, looking out his windows and seeing your form on the bed made his heart flutter. You were just so cute. You had to be his. He decided it in his mind right then, peeking through the curtains of his room, watching as you propped up on your elbows, kicking your feet behind you.

America paused, exhaling softly to himself. You seemed to trust him, at least a little. After all, you came to him when Russia flirted with you and even let him walk you back to your room. Surely, you had to be falling for him right? He thought, "I'm the hero. And we always get the girl." He chortled to himself as the hunger in his eyes grew as they traced along your curvature on the bed. The slight curve of your spine, those lucious legs. He imagined running his hands along your soft skin, hearing your breath catch as you whimpered, squirmed and begged beneath him.

He had to mark you. He had to make you his own, he groaned at his hardening length and bit down on his bottom lip, reaching down to stroke his throbbing member. You were such a tease, looking at him in the elevator like that. Giggling at him when he smiled, blushing at every touch. Oh, he ached to ruin you.

 His cock twitched as he pumped it slowly, your name slipping from his lips, sweeter than honey on his tongue. "Fuck, (y/n). Mmmm..." He closed his eyes and imagined your hand replacing his own, looking up at him with those big (e/c) eyes, nuzzling his cock with your cheek.

"Ah, baby, yes.." he moaned, feeling his release close, as he pumped faster, imaging your cute little face twisted in orgasmic pleasure. "A-ah, (Y/N)!~" he came, spurting his thick semen onto the bed, panting.

He stood from the bed, walking to the window, and saw you standing by the door. You were talking to someone. Alfred tilted his head. You turned, and America locked eyes with Russia, who didn't seem to notice him. His blood boiled and his heart stopped. "Mine."