一期一会

“One life, one encounter.”

|Hyakkimaru pov|
Since the incident with Y/n being kidnapped Dororo hasn't let her wander off alone since.He sticks to her and even stands guard when she bathes.
"That boy sure has grown overprotective of Y/n."I smile a bit and nod while watching the two souls walk ahead of us.
"There's something I need to tell you about Atsushi."I looked over at him signaling him to tell me.
"Atsushi is missing something of his and he isn't what we thought he was.Didn't you find it strange how he was at the house Mio and the children were?Or how he found us in the middle of the forest just to tell us what happened?"

Yeah,but what would it mean?

"Atsushi isn't human-"

What!?

"Calm down!He's a wolf spirit who was given a name and body but his heart is missing just like how you're missing many parts of your humanity."Haru said patting my head gently.
"He-No nevermind I'll tell you later."
Haru said before running to catch up with the other two.
Atsushi isn't human...But his soul seems pretty normal,I saw his soul in a human form unlike Haru's when I first him...
We decided to take a break for the night since we had been walking all day nonstop.Y/n and Dororo knocked out a few minutes after laying against Haru and his fix form.

He too went to sleep but a mere hour afterwards.I was then only one up at this time.
I wonder if Atsushi knows?Doesn't seem like it from how he acts.

Then you'd be wrong about me Hyakkimaru.

I jumped up quickly and frantically looking around until I saw it-No him.His form moves further away and I chase after it until he stops moving and I caught up.
"When were you going to tell Y/n?"

Didn't think I would have to since she's so against marrying me...At first I only wanted to marry her so I could get my heart back but...I actually fell in love with her.
His form darts across my view giving me an actual look of him.

Then my sight went back to normal and in his mouth was Y/n's sword

Then my sight went back to normal and in his mouth was Y/n's sword. Atsushi drops it in front of me then sits down himself revealing a hole in his chest...Right where his heart should be.
Ever since then I couldn't bring myself to steal it back...Even now,I just want her to keep it and use it until her revenge is complete...But even after that I'm not sure I could bring myself to take it.

"Is that why you flinched when she was prepared to use it on you at the house?
He nods while letting out a small laugh.
She has my heart and I want her to love me but we all know who she loves now and all I can do is be there for her.