十五

猫に小判

“Gold coins to a cat.”

|Y/n pov|
It was nearing night fall as we made our way back to the wall but not before the fox demons came back.
"Haru grab Dororo and go ahead,quickly!"

"Right!"Hyakkimaru and I fought our way down as the sound of clashing swords could be heard further down.
What could they possibly be doing in the middle of all of this!?
I jumped onto Atsushi back and we fought from the sky just like last but we were more careful not to be knocked down.
Kami-no-Kaze guide me and give me strength..
For the first time in felt some type of power rush through my fingers as I pulled the string of light back and fired off a few arrows,killing the demons quickly!

Atsushi lands in front of the wall and soon Hyakkimaru touches down next to us.
"Onee-chan!"

"That woman...She's the one that cut my arm off and killed everyone else!"

"And I'm ready to feed you to wandering heart!"I was ready to fire but Dororo stops me,saying it isn't worth it.Hyakkimaru turns to me with a worried filled gaze and I mumbled a quick 'I'm fine'.
"Y/n,Dororo help them."

"Okay...Don't do anything stupid!"I yelled over my shoulder as Dororo lead me to the other side to free the people captured.We tired to untie the rope however that proved to be difficult.
"Who in the hell tied this!Dammit,hold still I'm going to use my sword to cut it."The man nods timidly as I pulled out my sword;quickly slicing the rope.
"Onee-chan look!"

"Oh shit!"I screamed when seeing the huge fox demon from our last fight,here!Haru and Atsushi were fighting off any enemies that tried to stop us which meant they wouldn't make it!I put myself between it and the innocent and ran to fight it.

Much to my surprise I was able to hold it off but not without a few bites and cuts.
"Y/n!Over here!"Hyakkimaru roared out to me from by the wooden gate.I kicked it off of me and ran towards the others knowing Hyakkimaru's plan.He jumps over me when I was close enough,then killed the Fox demon.
"Oh geez...have I ever mentioned how I hate evil demons because I can't say demon without grouping myself in accidentally now."Dororo laughs at my winded tone of voice,beaming that I was the best demon not demon she's ever met.It was moment of rest before my name was yelled.
"Lady Oku!"She was holding the pink kimono and a small statue.
"This kimono was your mothers a long time ago...It's what lead to your father meeting your mother.He was a great man at one point in time please believe me...But bad things happen to good people.....Hyakkimaru,I'm sorry I couldn't save you!"She dropped the kimono,apologizing how how she couldn't save Hyakkimaru then stabbed herself!

|Hyakkimaru pov|
"Mama..."I watched as a green aura leaves from her,not like Y/n's soul but much darker..
"Mother/Oku!!"Y/n and my brother yell out,panicked from what my mother has done to herself.The last part of the gate illuminates next to is all and begins to crumble.
"Hyakkimaru,we need to move now!"The whole thing came crashing down as we fled from it.

But from what Y/n told me,no one was hurt at all.
"Let's go,Anki and Onee-chan.There's no need for us to stay here.You're coming right?"Dororo then asked the boy next to her.
"Sukeroku!"

"Looks like we found his mother."Y/n rejoiced at the sight in front of us while learning on my shoulder to rest a bit more.
"Don't worry,bro.You've got me and Onee-chan!Then one day you two will get married and have a family!"

"D-Dororo!"

"What it's true."Haru teases in his human form along with Atsushi,leading to Y/n chasing them around with her sword out.After a while in stopped her just to kiss her cheek.Y/n squeaks lightly causing the others to laugh,I myself could help it either.
"Ugh,let's make camp for the rest of the night.Im beat!"

"Yosh!"I listened to the four argue about who would bathe first in the stream.It seems like Y/n and Dororo won this argument soon as we made our small camp.
"The only one who can join us is Hyakkimaru,since he can't see and I need to hell him wash his hair anyway."I froze for a moment while starting the fire as Y/n taught me to.The glares of Haru and Atsushi bore into the back and side of my head.

Y/n lead me to the steam and we all got in.
"Show me now, what kind of smile do I come across
Every heart, every heart can take a step towards the dreams
All of us, what to take a lasting happiness
Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you and give you a sound sleep~"[1]

"Wow Onee-chan you're voice is soothing as always!"

"Beautiful."Y/n giggles then moves to untie my hair but she made an odd noise as something soft and warm presses against my back.
"Whew almost fell."

"Soft?"

".....Uuuuuhhh pretend you didn't feel that for my sake.."Her voice was oddly flustered in that moment but I didn't pressure her to tell me why.Instead I relaxed as her fingers ran through my hair.

|Usagi pov|
I tended to Lord Tahomaru's eye after Lady Oku.Lucky she survived the self inflicted injury.
"How's my mother?"

"She's going fine Lord Tahomaru."

"Why didn't you leave?She broke your contract...You should be free."I stopped cleaning his wound for a second,I knew he sensed my hesitation to answer his question but I went forward.
"I still here because I value Lady Oku.Like how Haru is to Y/n.We have grown attached to our masters and see them as family.You and Lady Oku are my only family,I've been here far longer than you'll ever know.She found me and took me in.For that I am grateful to her."

"So in turn you're taking care of her?"I nod a bit and explain that should choose his own fate and roam the lands like lady Y/n;who I came to feel sorry for.
"You love Y/n,don't you?"

"Since childhood..."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

A/n-Hyakkimaru got an accidental feel on his back of your chest and had no clue what it was!He's so clueless it's cute!

Also the song used is Every heart by BoA in English

LMH🗻