He Does Your Hair

I feel like this will be super cute! I just like the idea for this, so enjoy!

Saiki~

I was doing some homework in the library, Kusuo sitting next to me. I dragged him here, so he was kinda annoyed. I feel my hair being messed with, I turn to see Kusuo platting messy plats into my hair. He looks at me, then goes back to my hair. I let out a giggle.

Kaidou~

I was writing some personal stuff on my laptop, sitting in an empty hall with Shun just sitting next to me. I feel something weird going on with my hair, I look up to see him tie a little red bow into my hair. I see that he's used some of his bandages. He's so cute!

Kuboyasu~

It's the weekend, Aren and I are just handing out, sitting on his bike. I was sitting in front of him, leaning against the top, looking on my phone. I feel my hair being played with, so I turn to see Aren just playing with my hair, making a little bow in my hair.

Toritsuka~

I had invited Reita over to just hang out in my room, music playing in the background. I was laying on the floor, looking through my phone. I feel my hair being messed with, I look over my shoulder to see him tying my hair up into pigtails. "So you like pigtails?". "...no...maybe!".

Hairo~

I was getting ready for my dance classes, with Kineshi there to just watch. I try tying my hair up, but today wasn't a good day. Suddenly, Kineshi takes the hair ty out my hand and tied my hair for me. I turn to him with a blush. "Th-thanks".