Chapter 5

I was in a white room again. Great another dream. I really don’t have time for this I need to wake up and kick Orochimaru’s ass. Maybe that grey headed boy with glasses that was with him. I don’t know but these ninja that saved me were very odd and lacked teamwork. I was walking around the white room waiting for a visit from my Zanpakutō. All though he never came. I was thinking of the names of the swords in my family and they were all named king, queen, princess, or prince. I guess we have great power or something I don’t know. The room slowly grew black and I was waking up. I was being carried bridle style and we were leaping from tree to tree. “ Holy shit!” I yelled and clung on to the person carrying me for dear life. I heard the person carrying me laugh a little as he tightened his grip on me making sure I wouldn’t fall. I looked up to see who it was. It was the boy with raven hair and it was in the shape of a bird. I think his name was Sasuke. I started to blush as I looked at him. I will admit he was pretty cute. I just hope he’s not a jerk. When I was awake I noticed the pink haired chick was giving me the evil eye. “ Look why don’t you turn your little ugly ass self around before you hit a tree” as soon as I said that this was what she had to say. “You just better be damn happy we got there before that creep killed you. “ before I knew it her sensei I’m gunna guess appeared and asked,” if everything alright back here?” “Hell no she needs to get her ugly ass self off of my Sasuke and then she can go drown in a lake.” “ Excuse me it’s not my fault I’m prettier than you and that this kid here probably thinks the same thing and he may also be thinking I’m nowhere near as crazy as you!” I yelled at her. Their sensei drops down from the trees and we followed. I can already tell that the pinket over there don’t like me and I think the kid with the highlighter jumpsuit is probably crazy and has some disorder. I don’t any ninja in their right mind would where that. When we drop down to the ground I think the sensei’s name is Kakashi and he said ,” we are going to be in the village in a few minutes we are going to continue on foot but first explain who you are and how you got kidnapped by Orochimaru.”

                                “My name Naniko. Naniko Kuchike of the Kuchike clan that belongs to the land of stars. I have to go back my family could be dead and it’s my entire fault.” I said to them. Kakashi looked at my half heartingly and said this, “ I’m sorry I’m the one to be telling you this but your clan was wiped out a couple days ago by Orochimaru. I want to say that no one came out alive but I find that to be a lie. I have done my research about your clan. You are very powerful. Your family inperticular was very skilled and you yourself are the one and only prodigy.” “Well this is odd. It seems you know more about me then even I do.” I said to him. I walk on my own for a while before I get stopped by Sasuke. He asks me,” Was your clan killed in front of you?” “Well I believe my brother is dead and that I witnessed it myself and I didn’t see the others die. I refuse to believe it till I see it for myself.” I replied with no emotion. He walks away afterwards and I look at him kind of funny. What a strange kid. I wonder why he asked me that. Could it be he had his family killed in front of him when he was younger?  I thought to myself. While I was thinking to myself I had tripped and started falling. Before I even had a speck of dust on me I had been caught and was being carried in a matter of seconds. I heard someone grunt and I looked to see who had caught me. It was Sasuke. I don’t understand why he is being so nice when I have been such an ass to him. Wait could this be none other than Itachi’s little brother. I thought to myself. “ Sasuke can I ask you something?” I asked him “Hnn” he replied “isn’t your last name Uchiha? And if it is are you Itachi’s little brother?” I didn’t even see how fast he moved but I was slammed into a tree being choked. Sasuke’s eyes had turned into the Sharingan. “WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU WHAT MY LAST NAME IS! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY BROTHER IN FRONT OF ME LIKE IT’S NOT A PROBLEM!” he yelled at me. I felt his grip tighten on my neck and he yelled again. “YOUR NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SCUM! WHEN YOUR TOLD YOUR CLAN IS DEAD YOU WONT BELIEVE A JONIN THAT WAS AT THE SCENE AND WAS TOLD TO COME RECUSE YOU! THE PERSON WHO TOLD US WHERE YOU WERE WAS YOUR MOTHER. SHE SAID YOUR BROTHER CAME BACK ALL BLOODY AND SAID YOU HAD BEEN KIDNAPED! THEY WERE ATTACKED AS SOON AS HE FINISHED HIS SENTENCE! YOU MOTHER DIED IN MY SENSEI’S ARMS TELLING HIM TO SAVE YOU! YOU ARE VERY UNGREATFUL!” “Shut the hell up!” I yell as I kick him in the stomach and he slams into a tree and it snaps in half. Ok I’ll admit I did put a little bit of chakra into that kick but not enough to kill him. I take off running into the forest around us and I climbed a tree as soon as I thought I was safe and away from that asshole. I sat a cried trying not to believe what the jonin had told me about my clan being dead and all. I could tell they had found me. I had sinced they’re chakra a good 500 meters back. Why the hell does it matter if I think my family are dead or not. I just won’t believe it till I see it. I thought to myself as I pull my knees closer to my chest and try and stop crying. But I couldn’t I just let the tears flow quietly so they would not find me.