Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Renji's kanata seems to slowly change right before your eyes. I have never seen his katana's true form. It looked rather odd but his stance didn't seem to change. His sword looked heavier, a lot heavier. It was much longer and thicker than before. Renji shouted at Orochimaru as he run toword him, " I will never let you hurt my sister! " In what seemed like no time, Orochimaru had a snake coming out of his mouth, and a sword coming out of the snakes mouth. His neck was streched over 4 maybe 5 time the length. It was disgusting. There was no mention in the bingo book that this dude was really like half snake. I guessed he was because of how he looked. Renji looked worried when he saw Orochimaru's sword slam hard onto his own. I screamed at Renji to stop and get out of here. Before I knew it Renji had been slammed into a tree and was coughing up blood. I didnt see a scratch on him or Orochimaru. I ran it Renji's side and I was mistaken when I said I didnt see a scratch on Renji or Orochimaru. Renji had a slash all the way down one of his sides and Orochimaru had a tiny nik on his check. Renji's sword lay next to him as it starts to turn back to normal form. I knew from watching him train with father that when you get exhausted or very wounded that your katana would change back to its normal form. 

Orochimaru trys to get closer and I snap at him, " If you so much as take one more step I can and will clean your head off of your neck from where you stand." " Well now looks like someones mad ," he said back.

 I sat there and tried to heal Renji as quickly as I could before he trys to get up and attack again just to try and keep me safe. Before I knew it I was coughing up blood as well and couldn't heal Renji's wounds anymore. He got up and said to me " Run. Don't look back I'll be right behind you just get your ass out of here. " He took stance to fight again. His hands were shaking. " I'm sorry brother I can not do that. I maybe important to the village but you are important too. You do not need to throw your life away like this! " I screamed at him. 

I got up and wiped the blood away from around my mouth. I slowly said, " It does not matter. Prodigy or not. I will not let you die for my sake. I maybe be the first and the last prodigy of this village, but as long as I am able to keep you and the village safe then I dont care how I die. Even if it means loseing to this creep and becomeing his little test subject..... * cough cough* ...." Blood slid out of the corner of my mouth. " Damn it. " I took my stance to fight and I pushed Renji out of the way of an attack and took the blow for myself. Before I knew it saw Renji fall face first to the ground. I screamed as loud as I could, trying to get someone attation. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and before I knew it everything went black. i had passed out. Just great.