I'm Too Late

Rose's POV.

We arrived at our first stop for Warped Tour, which just so happens to be in California in the US!! I decided to take a walk around and get familiar after arriving. I see a lot of bands that don't seem that familiar but I'm hoping that will change by the end of the week. as i turn a corner I hear a very familiar voice and froze on the spot. I then decided to keep walking and see if he recognizes me. 

I 'accidentally' ran into him. He didn't seem to recognize me and so I said "oops, hey, sorry for bumping into you, I'm Rose" and I held out my hand for him to shake. He shook my hand and replied with "no its my fault, I'm Luke, and I know who you are" and he then smiled that beautiful smile of his. "Wait, you recognize me? and aren't you from the band 5 seconds of summer?" his smile seemed to slightly fade at those questions "yea of course I recognize you" I got the biggest smile on my face "you're the lead singer from Winter Muse" and at that my stomach dropped "and yea I am from 5sos I guess, we're here because we were invited to perform for warped and I heard you were too, maybe I'll see you around?"

"yea, bye I guess"

I can't believe it, he doesn't remember me, I should've never gotten my hopes up.

++

Luke's POV.

We had finally arrived in California for warped tour, and I heard that Rose's band Winter Muse was going to be performing here as well, I just hope I run into her. At the moment im talking to my mother on the phone, she still worries about me, even though i've been touring since I was 16. when I get off the phone I look up and see a familiar face.

I decided to 'accidentally' walk into her to see if it was really who i think it is. "oops, hey, sorry for bumping into you, I'm Rose" she held out her hand for me to shake so I took the opportunity and replied "no its my fault,  I'm Luke, and I know who you are" and I smiled thinking that before she didn't see who I was. "wait you recognize me?" she had the biggest smile on her face "and aren't you from the band 5 seconds of summer?" at that sentence my smile faded and my stomach dropped, I decided that if she didn't recognize me I shouldn't act as if I do "yea of course I recognize you" her beautiful smile stretched even further "you're the lead singer of Winter Muse" her smile faded completely "and yea I am from 5sos I guess, we're here because we were invited to perform for warped and i heard you were too, maybe ill see you around?" 

"yea, bye I guess"

I can't believe it, she doesn't remember me, I shouldve never gotten my hopes up.