prologue

hi, my name is Rose White. I'm quite short, i have changed my hair colour a few times but at the moment it is almost bleach blonde. I have green eyes, a nose piercing and ear piercings, i dont have any tattoos but I'm planning on getting one soon hopefully.

I am also the lead singer of the band Winter Muse, and this year we have been asked to go on Warped Tour, how cool is that!? i mean come one, we are just a band from Sydney and now we've been asked to go on Warped Tour...wow, I'm starting to sound like some one that i really don't want to sound like.

That person is my ex boyfriend/best friend, Luke Hemmings. you may have heard of him before, he is in the band 5 Seconds of Summer with his friends, and again my ex friends, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin. I'd rather not say what went down but i will say that i still cry myself to sleep over what happened.

In my band, we have me as the lead singer, Adam Taylor as the drummer, Noah Thomas as the bassist and Elijah Clark as the lead guitarist. I met them in my senior year of high school, we were all in music class together and got put in a group project to perform a song together in front of the class and ever since then we've been inseperable, and thats been almost 5 years.

at the moment we're all hanging out in Elijahs parents garage because in the morning we're heading out for warped tour. time for a movie marathon!!

/////

hey guys (: this is my first fanfic that I've written so could you please tell me what you think of it? and if you like it yay! 

just so you know, the members of 5sos are played by themselves, Jenna McDougall is Rose White, Chris Hemsworth is Adam Taylor, Zac Efron is Noah Thomas, and Dean Ray as Elijah Clark