The Stressful Day

Yoongi was in his studio working on his song when he spotted a box under his desk he had always kept hidden for emergency cases "no no i need to get this done i don't have time to go little now" he shook his head to shake away the thought and went back to work. A couple minutes later little Yoonie was sitting on the sofa in the studio with his favorite stuffed animal minmin in his arms and paci in his mouth and that's when a knock came from the door "oh no" Yoonie said as he looked at the door. "Yoongi? it's me jin can i come in?" Jin's voice came through the door and he came in and saw the condition Yoongi was in "Yoongi...?" He looked at him "What's going on Yoongi?" He asked Yoongi as he moved the stuffed animal which Yoonie had dropped and put it next to Yoonie. 5 mins later Yoonie was crying "Jinnie no hate Yoonie!! Pwease no hate Yoonie!!" Jin was surprised "Yoongi i dont hate you your my dongsaeng i could never hate you" He said softly as he rubbed the littles back softly to soothe the crying little. "Yoongi? Can you tell me what is going on?" He asked softly when he heard the little calm down "Yoonie a wittle" Jin nodded as he knew what little space was "are you a little Yoongi?" Yoonie nodded "yes Yoonie a wittle" Jin nodded again "do you have a caregiver sweetie?" Yoongi shook his head no "do you want me be your caregiver sweetie?" Jin asked as he looked at Yoongi and Yoonie smiled "Yes! Pwease be Yoonie caregiver Jinnie!?" Jin smiled "of course sweetheart" Yoonie and Jin hugged after that.

Hey readers hope you liked this chapter 

Chapter two headed your way!