The interview

"what's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?" the interviewer asked bangtan "well my favorite is reading or cooking" Jin answered "Music" yoongi, Namjoon, and hoseok answered "i like to work on building my muscles in our gym" Jungkook flexed his arms "i like to dance and sing" Jimin answered.

"What's your favorite candy?" the interviewer asked Bangtan and all answered the same but yoongi cuz yoongi was pulling on Jin's sleeve "jinnie want candy yoonie wanna go home!" he whispered to Jin "sweetheart are you little?" Yoonie nodded "yesie Jinnie"  Jin looked at the rest of them and gave them the secret L with his finger as a sign that yoongi was little and they nodded and tried to keep the interviewer occupied and not asking yoongi any questions.

An hour passed and they were finally home and yoongi went to tae "taetae" yoonie made grabby hands to tae "uppie pwease?" Tae smiled and happily picked the little up and walking to where everyone was just going back to whatever activities they were up to before the last minute interview.

Hey readers sorry that this one is short im writing it at almost midnight on a thursday 

But i will do another chapter tomorrow!

Love ya readers!

As always stay happy and healthy!