First Caregiver

Jin was Yoongi's first caregiver and the morning Yoongi woke up he woke up with his stuffie Minmin in his arms and his favorite little space blanket he did wake up little "jinnie?" the little said as he rubbed his eyes to rid of the sleepiness as Jin stepped in the room "hi little one how was your sleep pumpkin?" Jin picked the little up and put him on his lap as he smiled looking at the little "yoonie sweep good" Yoongi said tiredly "that's good pumpkin i'm glad you slept well" Jin planted a small kiss on the littles forehead "do you want to go see taetae i told him about you being a little and he wants to meet you" Yoongi nodded as he looked at Jin and Jin took yoonie to the livingroom where all the other members were gathered and looked at Yoonie and back at the members "guys meet little yoonie". The members looked at yoonie and smiled and Tae was the first to go up to yoonie "Hi yoonie i'm tae it's nice to meet you sweetheart" he smiled softly looking at the little "h-hewo taetae" Yoonie smiled a small smile at tae before looking at jin "Jinnie can Taetae be Yoonie caregiver too?" Yoonie whispered to Jin "you have to ask him pumkin but i don't mind you having a caregiver other than me pumpkin" Yoonie smiled and looked back at tae "taetae be yoonie other caregiver?" Tae smiled at the littles question "of course little one".