The First Tantrum

Yoongi was in littlespace today and Tae was in charge of looking after him as Jin had to go out for a recording session at the studio and Yoongi was being nice till Tae refused to take him to the candy shop after he saw candy in one of his cartoons and wanted some "Yoonie want candy!" Yoonie yelled at tae "Min Yoongi stop it right now before you get a time out!" Tae said to Yoonie in his warning voice. 1 hour later Jin came home and then saw a crying Yoonie and rushed over to him and looked at tae "tae what did you do? Why is yoonie crying?" Jin immediantly hugged the little in order to calm him down "shhh pumpkin Jinnies here im here shhh pumpkin" Jin whispered soft and sweet things to the little "i may or may not have put him in time out for a little too long..." Jin widened his eyes "Tae! Yoonie can't do time outs!" Jin looked at the little as he continued to comfort him "does your bottom hurt from sitting in that chair so long pumpkin?" He asked softly "yesie Jinnie" Jin looked at tae "how long did you put him in time out for?" Tae looked at the little and back at Jin "i only put him in time out for 5 minutes" Jin rubbed the littles back more "its ok yoonie Jinnie is here" He whispered sweet things to the little to calm him and finally the little calmed down and yoonie looked at jin "Jinnie Yoonie talk to taetae?" Jin nodded "of course pumpkin" Jin smiled and looked at the little "do you want to play with me and taetae in your little room pumpkin?" Yoonie smiled "yes pwease jinnie" Tae smiled and picked up the little and looked at Jin "lets head up" and with those words the three headed to the room to play.