roleplaying

WARNING THIS STORY GETS A LITTLE MESSED UP!

So I was on facebook again when I see, "OPEN RP! OC's WELCOME!" So I ended up joining it. It started out as a nice, peacful sunset. My OC is a demon, and sat in a tree, about a half mile away from a half demon OC that was doing it with me, who sat on a cliff. Then there was an Assassin OC, well, demon hunter cuz this is Black Butler roleplay group that we were doing it in. My OC and the second OC (I'm Josie in this and she is Lucy in it. The Demon hunter is named Train) are best friends in it. The demon hunter sees us, and jumps down from a different  tree. Lucy flies over to Josie, and they sit there together, until Train's gun is pointed at us. He ends up saying that we suck at hiding, and Josie says they weren't trying to. She tell Lucy to fly away and escape, but in the process, Lucy is shot in the leg.

Lucy falls out of the sky and Train goes over and starts to heal her leg. Josie got suspicious so hid behind a wide tree and listened to the conversation. Train was saying that he needed help finding two specific demons. So Josie steps out from behind the tree, and says she can help. Lucy keeps telling Josie not to help him, since they're demons as well. But Josie does it anyways, for her own reasons. She and Train head off to hunt down the two demons. Sebastian Michealis, and Ciel Phantomhive. The two go to the Phantomhive manor, but Lucy was on her way already and had warned the demons that Train and Josie were on their way here. So they leave and Lucy stays behind and hides.

When Josie and Train arrive, they search the entire house, but nobody is there. Lucy steps out from the shadows and explains what she did, and then Train shoots her in the chest as a replacment of Sebastian and Ciel. Josie just leaves her 'friend' there to die, and Train goes back, saying that she's messed up, and starts healing Lucy. Josie laughs hyterically and says that she never really was a demon. She takes off the fake small, black wings, and other demon-like things besides her clothes. She says she was never a deomn and she's actually a demon hunter herself. Josie pulled out two pistol from her holsters on her shorts beneath her skirt.

She explains that she only disguised as a deomn in oreder to become 'friends' with every single deomn, and then later on in life kill them. Train dissappears, and Lucy is decently healed. Lucy stands up, and reaveals that she is a Deomn/Angel hybrid, the last of their race. So the two 'best friends' get into battle with each other.

............

.............

...........

..............

What? I said it was messed up...