IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!

HEY GUYS! So my birthday is on August 14th and only 9 days until then. So I will be opening a discussion in the clubs area on the 13th of August and pulling an all-nighter until about 6:30 Eastern time. I'm in Florida, so it will differ from you guys! I will post an update when I stop and when I start! In order to get there you need to:

1) Look at where it says your username. Look to the left of it and you should see the word community. Hover your mouse cursor over it until the list appears. Click on Clubs.

2) There should be a list if you scroll down a little bit that says Catagories. On that list, there should be a catagory named Fanfiction. Click on it once you see it.

3) Something that looks like a graph should pop up on the screen. There is a part of it for Discussion, Author, and Replies. In the Discussions part look at it until you see Birthday celebration! Ask me any questions, and meet others! and next to it on the Author part, it should say Minecraft_Chick814. Click on it. That one should be mine!

4) It should open up the discussion and you should see at least one speech bubble from me and on the bottom right corner of the bubble, you will see the word reply. Click on reply and at the bottom of your screen you should see a yellow box to type in. Type in a question or whatever and once you're finished, click post comment. Then you're done!

REMEMBER THIS IS ON AUGUST 13TH! I'M PULLING ANOTHER ALL-NIGHTER THAT NIGHT AND WILL BE FALLING ASLEEP AT 6:30 A.M. EST TIME! I will be continuing at like, possibly 4:00 p.m. at on the fourteenth! And at midnight my friend will be calling me and shouting into the phone, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANNA! and my eardrum will be blown! XD Remember, I WILL be posting on wattpad when I end and start it! THANKS GUYS!