XD How I love my wattpad friends

Okay, so I was on Wattpad earlier when I see that I got a message from DragonLizzy about something(sorry lizzy ;-;). And then some how we got to this:

Me: EVERYTHING IS SAD NOTHING MAKES SENSE!

Lizzy: RUNN! Everything makes no sense! *sees its raining fish* ITS NOT EVEN RAIN!

Me: *looks up* *lizard falls on face* peels lizard off face* ITS RAINING FISH AND LIZARDS!

Lizzy: *looks up too* *pet lizard is flying* HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Me: *drops lizard* *looks across street to see how nieghbors are reacting* *jaw drops* G-GRAY?! BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST AN ANIME CHARACTER?! *Anime in love face*

Gray: I'm not. AND WTF IS WITH THE WEATHER?! FLYING LIZARDS AND RAINING FISH?! *Continues freezing fish using ice magic for dinner*

Lizzy:*pet lizard falls in cup of tea* MY TEA!!!;-; GRAY DON'T EAT THE FISH! TRUST ME! THEY CAME FROM CHINA OR SOMEPLACE ITS UNSAFE!

Natsu(another anime character): BUT I ALREADY COOKED IT USING MY FIRE MAGIC AND ATE IT!

Gray: HE COOKED ME ONE AND I ATE IT!

Me: I STOLE ONE THAY THEY COOKED AND ATE IT! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Natsu: YOU TOOK MY FISH?!

Me: maybe...

Natsu: I WAS GOING TO EAT THAT!

Gray: NATSU! Calm down! She's cute its fine!

Me: *Blushes* ya called me cute

Lizzy: XD LOVEBIRDS! Natsu you cooked the fish now you can eat it! YAY!

Gray and I: WE'RE NOT LOVEBIRDS! Huh? *blushes*

Natsu: YAY! I DIDN'T DESTROY ANYTHING!

Happy(Another anime character XD): You're in looove!

Gray and I: ARE NOT! Wait what? Stop copying me! STOP DOING THAT!

Lizzy: *singsong voice* YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE! YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE! XD I'm now going to paint my lizard in a tea cup

Gray: ARE NOT!

Me: *blushes* SO WHAT IF HE'S MY ANIME CRUSH?! Huh? Oh, oops. *covers mouth.* I forgot you guys are still here

Gray: W-WHAT?! *blushes

Natsu: Wait what?!

Happy: Aye?!

Me: NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID! THE CRAZY WOMAN IS PAINTING LIZARDS IN HOT CUPS OF TEA!

The three Anime ppl: WTF?!

Lizzy: I'M NOT CRAZY DARK DRAGON IS!

DD: WHAT DIDS YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Lizzy: HALP MY EVIL SIDE IS AFTER ME AGAIN!

DD: GET BACK HERE!

Gray and I: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING US LOVEBIRDS!

Natsu and Happy: *sets up lawn chairs and grill*

Me and the three anime ppl: *sitss on lawn chairs with food*

Gray: *had sat down next to me bc it was PURPOSELY the last one left*

Gray and I: *blushes*

And then somehow Gray and I got put under a love spell and he was all like, "Hey Alanna, you single?" and I'm just like "no and you aren't anymore either" and then I lean in and kiss him and we end up hooking up the spell was never lifted and I accedentally burn Gray when I get pissed at Natsu and yeah. XD ily Lizzy!