Chapter 2

Your maid called your name and told you to bring all your bestfriends to your house to ate lunch.After they have done eating the lunch at your house they went their own house.Then, you decided to give something to Mr.Zhang and his wife and at the same time you wanna look up for his son cause you haven't see his son face yet.You even felt like you want to know him so you asked your maid yo bake some cupcakes for them.After an hour , the cupcakes were done and you took it to Mr.Zhang's house.You walked slowly to to the house because you felt a little bit shy and pressed the bell 'Ding Dong".Suddenly someone opened the gate and came out from the door and walked towards you.Then you said' Miss,I brought some cupcakes for you " then the maid replied "Oh Gosh !! Thank you very much you pretty girl . Are you Sooman's single daughter?Then you said " Owh haha yeah your welcome miss. Yeah im Sooman's single daugher.Well i have to go now .Goodbye miss" The maid replied "Goodbye (yourname)" with a smile . The maid closed the gate and suddenly you saw someone was peeping on you from Mr.Zhang son's room and he gave a cute precious smile and you smiled at him back

At the eve,your parents came home and your dad told you that Mr.Zhang invited you and your family for a dinner at a restaurant near Inchoen.You felt happy cause maybe you can meet Mr.Zhang's son.But then, you still remember the one who was smilling at you at Mr.Zhang's house.You figure out maybe he was the Mr.Zhang's single son .After you have prepared , you wait for your parents on the living room.Then they came down from the upstairs and your mum said"Wow honey !! you are so cute wearing the cute dress that dad bought it for you last week at London"."Yes! She's cute and she's my very own daughter .Thank you for wearing it dear". You just replied"Dad, i really love this dress eventhough its just a simple dress.Thank you to you too dad ".

Your driver took you and your parents to the restaurant and arrived at 8p.m. and went into it . You saw Mr.Zhang and his wife and also the boy who were smiling at you.Then,you sat next to him meanwhile your parents sat infront of his parents.Suddenly,Mr.Zhang said"Thank you for joining us tonight.Well,this is our son Zhang YIxing .You can call him Lay." Lay smiled at you and you felt kinda shy . Then while you were eating with them ,you asked Lay "Where do you go to school?" and Lay replied "Well,my dad gonna send me to a new school.It's Jeguk High School and it's near to our neighbourhood area". You were shocked because you were studying there too.You were so happy and told him"Really!!?? Im studying there too.Then he were happy too and told his parents about it .His parents and even your mum and dad were shocked and said "That's great!! you guys can go to school everyday together since we are neighbour now!"Then Lay replied "That's a great idea !! We can walk together to school" with a happy face.After awhile, It's time to go home,Lay asked you for your phone number and you told him.Then,you guys left the restaurant and went home.At the night,Lay texted you "Hye(your name).I will wait for you at 7.30a.m.before we go to our school". and you replied " Hye Lay ! Nae! I will wait for you . We walk together okay?"Lay replied " Okay! I can't wait .Goodnight and see you tomorrow!