Chapter 1

You were standing by the window waiting for your mum.After a few minutes,your mum arrived and brought you a purple MCM Bagpack.You were happy and give her a kiss on her cheek.Then your mum told you that there's a new neighbour moved infront of your house and you decided to jog around the neighbourhood area and try to look for it. Suddenly, the new neighbour called your name and you walked towards them. They gave you a whole of a chocolate cake and asked you " are you Lee Sooman's daughter?" and you kindly replied " yes i am!" . They said that their company always visit your dad's company near Gangnam.You also asked for their name too and they said " Owh im Mr.Zhang and this is my wife Mrs.Zhang LiYin.We only have a son and he's at his new room " then you replied " Owh i see ! Im a single child too, well i have to go now, my mum is waiting for me . See you tomorrow Mr.Zhang and Mrs.Zhang LiYin .

At the night, your dad arrived from his office. Well your dad were very busy with his company and he is one of the richest people in Seoul. He asked you " How's the new neighbour? Mr.Zhang is my best pal and he always visit my company. Sometimes we share the same ideas to upgrade our company" and you replied " yeah they are nice! They gave us a whole of a chocolate cake and they also have a single child too but i haven't see his face yet because he was in his room " . Then your maid called you and your parent for a dinner. She served a lots of food like bibimbap,kimchi,kimbap and also the chocolate cake.  You ate the cake and the cake taste good. You even told your maid to keep it for you so that you can bring it to school tomorrow.

At the next day, your personal driver sent you to school. After a few minutes, you arrived at infront of your school gate and you ran towards your 11 best buddies .Their name were Kyungsoo,Kai,Tao,Baekhyun,Luhan,Kris,Chen,Suho,Xiumin,Chanyeol and Sehun. Well you dislike to friend with a girl cause being a girl is not your style.Then Sehun asked you " why are you so happy as fuck today?" and you replied " Hahaha i have some slices of chocolate cake for you guys! ". Baekhyun and Chen quickly grab the cake and ran to the cafe. All of your bestfriends ran after them meanwhile you just walked cause your leg was hurt because you were jog without did a warm up first. Then, they ate the cake together happily. Everyone was enjoy and suddenly someone gave a voice "Oh My God! This cake does taste good!!" said by Chanyeol. Then you told them that there'a new neighbour moved infront of your house and they only have a son but you haven't see him yet.Then Chen said " Is he Handsome?!! Is he cute?" Beakhyun hit his head and said " are you dafe? She already said that she haven't see his face yet! Or are you GAY?!!!". Everyone was with you said " Ewwwwww!!!! Chen is GAY!!!. Everyone was laughed and Chen said " no im not!!! im just joking!"

The time have passed and its time to go home .You and your best friend walked together to home . They always be with you . After you and your best friend arrived at your house, Luhan asked " Where is your new neighbour's house?" and you quickly showed it to them.Suddenly, Kris saw a uniform was washed by a maid at Mr.Zhang's house . It was the same uniform as them.Then,Tao said "Hey!! That's our school uniform!!". 'Yeah" said by Xiumin. Everyone felt curious about it .Then,Suho said 'Maybe he is a new student in our school' you just replied "Maybe".