Chapter 1

My girlfriend is the best. Even though I can't feel it I know I love her. Today she said she was bringing me something special, I don't know what it is but hopefully she will make me food when she gets here because I am hungry. She should be here any time now. 

   I turned on the TV and the news was on. I watched for about an hour, then my girlfriend showed up to my apartment. I went and opened the door for her, she walked in and sat on the couch. I closed the door and sat next to her. She had a big box with her and I was super excited, I think she could tell because she took one look at me and pushed the box over to me. "Here. This is for you." Ari said smiling at me. The box made a sound and it scared me at first. 

   I proceeded to open the box. Inside was the most adorable little kitten I have ever seen. (As shown above) I had the biggest grin on my face. Like a child on Christmas morning I was so happy. I pulled the small, limp kitten out of the box. She was purring. I held her against my chest and hugged her. "Thank you so much. I love her." I said to Ari. "What are we going to name her?" Ari asked scratching behind the cats ears. "How about Fluffy? 'Cause she is so fluffy," I responded quicker than what I meant to. "Sounds good to me. Fluffy it is." Ari said with a hug to me and Fluffy, "Oh! I also got her some toys so she would be happy. I will order a bed offline." I was to busy playing with Fluffy to listen to Ari. Soon enough Ari had to leave and she left me with a bag of cat food and told me to feed Fluffy once in the morning, noon, and night. I was so excited to have someone to hang out with while Ari was busy. 

I realized I had not eaten anything so I ordered pizza and fed Fluffy.  While waiting for the pizza I watched some Netflix and had some tea. The doorbell rang and I got up to go get my food. I ate and watched Fluffy play with a stuffed mouse that had a bell inside it. She was so cute. After watching about 30 more episodes of Anime, I went and laid in my bed and told myself I need sleep to survive and the anime can wait. So, I continued to finish the season and then went to bed satisfied with myself. 

Sorry this took so long to publish I have been really busy with school and coming out to people and other stuffs *cough cough* anime *cough*. So yeah... Anyway I hope you all liked this chapter because you will not like it eventually. I will try to get more chapters out. If there are any other stories you would like me to update let me know and I will put some thought into it. Remember you are beautiful no matter what anyone says about you. 

-Love all you beautiful people

-Cadence