Categories and Rounds

Listed are the categories in which entries may be submitted to. No other category will be created, nor these ones changed. They will be marked as full or closed; this means no other story may be submitted. DO NOT SUBMIT ENTRIES HERE! Read until the end to see the judging rounds explained.

Action / Adventure

Vampire / Werewolf

Mystery / Thriller

Horror / Paranormal

Romance / Chicklit

Teen Fiction / Young Adult

Fantasy / Sci-Fi

Humor

Short Story / Poetry

Fanfiction

__________

Round One

This is the very first round where all entries begin. Since it includes all, there will be a maximum of 220 stories to start out. Judges will be assigned a given number of stories to score, and those with the lowest scores will be dropped from continuing on.

Round Two

There will be sixty-six stories in this round. This will include the top six scoring stories in each category.

The stories each judge receives will be different than those they judged during the last round.

Round Three

This is the finalist's round. There will be thirty-three stories, and these will be the top three scoring stories in each category. Judges will be assigned a given number of stories to score, and those with the lowest scores will be dropped. This is the round where winners will be determined.

The stories each judge receives will be different than those they judged during the last round.