A serious topic I need to address with all of you

Last night when I was hanging out with one of my friends (Kaden), we were peacefully playing a match of brawl until these three 6th graders came around and started being little shits.

Apparently, they had been making fun of him for a while, just because he has ADHD and he likes drag Queens. So they started "rapping" and getting on his nerves, so he started defending himself, which really didn't work.

Soon after a bit they brought up depression and said it wasn't a real mental health problem. I got so pissed off and I started yelling at them, and everyone around thought I was about to 1v3 their asses, and I would of.

What I'm trying to get at here is that you shouldn't make fun of anyone for what they like, their mental problem, or just in general. It's pretty fucking stupid, and I have followers right now that are struggling with mental health/disability issues.

Mental health/disability is a real fucking problem, no matter what it is. Even if a person has something little like depression, or more severe like autism or down's syndrome. You still shouldn't be making fun of them because in my opinion, that's fucked up.

There is wide ranges of how severe a mental health problem can be, and it just so happens to be that Kaden and I have the more severe range. He's learning to control it, but it's gotten better than when I first met him.

If any of you on here make fun of people with mental health/disability problems, you can go ahead and unfollow me. I'm not going to hear your bullshit, and neither will the rest of my followers.

Thank you,

Lee