Entry #23 - Lee

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been on hiatus for one of my books, but I have had pretty much no motivation to write anything.

I'm gonna go back to writing TSALO soon after I finish playing all the games in the danganronpa series (I'm on chapter 4 of sdr2)

But I have dived deep into danganronpa and I'm really into it right now, and I was wondering what percent of my followers are into danganronpa?

I was wanting to either write an x reader or a one shot book for the characters!

The x reader will be a full self insert of yourself, female or male, and your character will use they/them pronouns in order to keep it fully gender neutral. What comes with this is that your character won't really be described at all so that you are full to your imagination for how you want to look!

Also, your talent is going to be Ultimate ??? So that it will be up to your full imagination for what it is!

Another thing would be that I'm not going to include any spoilers for either game, so the murders and blackened will mainly be different, some will be the same and some will not. This will help for people that may have not completed some of the games, but would still like to read.

Now I will move on to the one shot book!

So this will be mainly request unless I want to throw in one from the back of my mind into it. With this, it will probably have major spoilers to the game and will be a self insert of the person who requested it, but that doesn't mean it won't be enjoyable to read!

Also, no smut in either the oneshot book nor the x reader since I'm dogshit at writing it.

But I hope I will be able to climb up from my grave and grow my profile!

Please cast your votes for what you want in the comments section! (If it's the x reader say which person you want the x reader to be)

Lee