Lee's coming out story

Alright, this will we be hard for me to write, but I'm going to do this.

I'm gonna start out with 6th grade, when I was starting to learn more about sexual relationships. I was already severely bullied in 6th grade because of my looks and anxiety. Though there was this one time that I accidentally said I had a crush on a girl. The girl I had a crush on, we dated a few months ago and broke up. They all got out their phones and forced me to say it while it was recording. The video went all over snapchat and instagram and even turned one of my cousins against me.

I would have to say most of my relationships were experiments to find out who I truly was. I dated a few people online here on wattpad, and I dated IRL two girls and then one guy. After all of that experimenting, heartbreak, and depression, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't truly myself. I started to realize that after puberty hit me, it made me look more like a guy than a girl. I cut off all of my hair in 7th grade and just went with it there. I started getting rid of my more feminine outfits and tried to buy bigger shirts to cover my chest, but I couldn't do anything about my legs.

My science teacher came up with the name Lee for me, and I've kept it ever since. Two days ago, I asked a few of my friends for a middle name, and the final result is Zaiden. I also like that middle name because it was similar to the spelling of one of my friend's names. I then started to come out as trans the summer before 9th grade to my really close friends, and then I finally did here on wattpad after a while. A few days ago on instagram I posted on my close friends story about coming out as trans, and it was more towards the people that didn't know and were wondering why I kept to myself then.

To this day, I'm afraid of my crush not accepting me for who I am. I'm afraid he'll kick me off our bowling league and pick another person over me. I've only told one of my cousins that I'm trans because most of my family are transphobes.

So I hoped that this met up to your expectations of what you wanted to hear, and I hope you have a good day.

Don't get STIs, choose gay!