Shopping with Louis???

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! GIVE YOURSELF A SHAKE UP!"

I groaned and opened my eyes only to let out an ear piercing scream. Louis was right in my face with the largest grin on his face that would put the chesire cat to shame. I jolted up causing Louis to fall off my bed and land on my floor with a thump.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Greg panicked whilst bombarding into my room in his towel and shaving foam all over hus face.

"One, everything is fine Louis just fell off my bed. Two, why is Louis even here and three, put some clothes on! Only Olivia wants to see you in a towel!" I said before bursting out laughing.

Greg blushed and swiftly made his way out of my room. I turned round to find Louis still on the floor groaning.

"Oh lou, let me help you up! What are you even doing here?" I said whilst climbing out of bed and helping Louis onto my bed. He smiled again which made me chuckle. God this boy could change moods quickly!

"Well you said we were going shopping so I came round to help you get ready to go and spend spend spend!!!"Louis said excitedly.

"Can I ask why you woke me up at 8:00?"

"Well I want to go straight away and find all the best clothes before they go. Now get up and get ready for the best shopping spree of your life girl!" Louis sassily said whilst snapping his fingers.

"Damm the sass master is on a role this morning. You sure you feeling okay Louise?" I teased with a smirk on my face.

"Haha hilarious. Now get up and get in that shower!"Louis laughed bitterly.

I laughed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I shut the door and stripped down before slipping into the shower. Once I was done I got out and knocked on the door.

"Louis could you pass me some clothes?"

the door opened and a hand appeared holding a bunch of clothes. I took the clothes before thanking Louis and shutting the door again. I slipped on my underwear and put on the outfit Louis had chosen. A pair of light blue high waisted shorts, a white tank top with 5 seconds of summer's logo on the front which I tucked into the shorts, my white converse and a snapback that was definitely not mine. I took in my hand and made my way out of the bathroom.

"Louis who's snapback is this?" I asked while looking at Louis who was plugging my straighteners in.

"Oh Niall wants you to have it, he thinks you'll make it more attractive than he did when wearing it." He said whilst smirking.

I blushed and made my way to my desk. I cant believe Niall gave me this snapback. And he thought I was attractive! I smiled whilst admiring the snapback which was white with a black mickey mouse on the front.

" You like him dont you Emilia?" Louis asked but this time he was smiling kindly.

"Erm yeah I suppose I do" I said whislt going even redder. Louis laughed and began straightening my hair.

"Lou why are you straightening my hair?" I asked.

" I think it will look nice straight and dont worry I wont do anything drastic. I do Eleanor's hair sometimes." He chuckled.

" I would love to meet Eleanor. She seems really nice." I smiled. When I had been talking to Louis at the barbecue he told me Eleanor was at university but was coming to visit soon.

"She really is. Anyway thats your hair done. what d'ya think?" Louis said whislt whirling the mirror behind my head so I could see the back.  I had to admit he did a good job.