Chapter 5 [She's Awake]

I pulled Levvy out of the room to discuss what we had seen.

"They're not like us!" she said, looking at me in awe.

"I know," I handed her a bottle of water because she was sweating. "I already had a feeling when I saw their uniforms. I'm surprised that you didn't notice, though."

I then handed her the paper I obtained from the police earlier.

"Holy crap! Is this planet Earth?!" she exclaimed, shocked, covering her mouth upon seeing the image of Earth on their uniform patch.

"That's what I thought." I couldn't explain it, but I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement.

"Dars, they really came from Earth because they don't have the majestic line on their backs" she said, in disbelief.

"I also believe they came from that planet, which is why I didn't tell the police about them because I know why they are being sought after" I said.

"Dars," she approached me. "We can't keep them here. They will eventually be caught, and we'll be implicated."

"So you want them to become lab rats?" I asked, unable to believe it.

"That's not what I'm trying to say! But we can't help them! How can we hide them? The Aerionyx is on high alert!" she exclaimed, her voice rising.

"Look, Levvy, we have two options: to help them or to surrender them and become part of our experiments" I said, seeing in her eyes that she wanted to help but was overwhelmed by fear.

"WAAAAAHHHHH"

We were startled by a scream from inside the room, and we quickly rushed in. We found the red-haired woman awake.

"Where am I? Who are you?" she asked us, confused, upon seeing us.

Levvy and I exchanged glances. Should we tell her that she's on a different planet?

"Girl, calm down. You're safe here. That's what's important," Levvy said calmly, approaching her.

The woman paused, as if recalling what happened to her, and her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh! Our spacecrafts collided!... How am I still alive?" she panicked, seeing her companion on the other bed. "Yana!" She stood up and went to her.

She winced in pain as I knew her body was still hurting.

"Girl, just chill. She's fine. We treated the wound on her side caused by an object from your spacecraft," Levvy explained.

"Let her rest," I added.

She looked at both of us.

"How are we still alive?" she asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Miracle," I said. "Do you want to know what happened?"

She nodded, holding her head.

Zerielle's POV

My head was throbbing, and I felt dizzy. So many questions were swirling in my mind.

"Drink," the blonde-haired man handed me a bottle of water.

I took it and drank.

"Can you sit down for a moment, girl? It's been five hours since your spacecraft crashed here, so the pain and minor injuries are still fresh," said the woman with grayish hair, assisting me to sit.

"Um... can you please tell me what happened?" I asked them.

My mind was in chaos. It was only Yana and I here. Where are Miss Lily, Sir Andre, Jared, and Khael?