Chapter 6 [Confusion]

"Zerry, wake up."

I woke up to Levvy shaking me.

"Hmmm?" was my only response as I stretched my arms.

"Your friend is awake, girl" she said.

I opened my eyes and sat up, seeing Yana eating breakfast at the mini table, looking at me.

"Levvy, I told you not to wake her up yet," I grumbled. "Good morning, Zerry."

"Good morning to you too. How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked over to her and hugged her.

"My wounds still hurt a bit, but I'm good," she said. "Join me for breakfast."

"Oh, you still need to rest," I said, sitting down and getting some food.

"Oh please! I feel like I've rested enough," she said, laughing. "Levvy, come and eat too. Come here."

"It's good that you two have finally met," I smiled.

"Yeah! But your friend here has a stubborn head. She wanted to go out and walk around, but she's not allowed yet because her wounds are still fresh. Seriously, I just went to the restroom for a moment, and when I came out, she was already near the main door," she exclaimed, getting her own food.

"Yanaaaa," I looked at her with concern.

"Okay, okay, sorry, sorry," she said.

I let out a sigh. "What about Darius?" I asked Levvy.

"He has appointments at the hospital. Actually, I have some too, but I chose to stay here and look after you guys. So please behave, I'm not getting paid for this," she said.

Yana and I smiled at her and said in unison, "Thank you, Levvyyy."

She just chuckled. It seems like we're close already.

We fell silent for a moment as we ate, then Yana spoke up.

"By the way, Zerry, where are we?" she asked me.

I paused for a moment, furrowing my brow. "Yeah, where are we again, Levvy?" I asked her.

"Zerry, this place is private, I can't disclose the address," she said, continuing to eat.

"Why is it private? We need to know so that we can inform..." Yana started speaking but Levvy interrupted her.

"I know what you're trying to say, girl, but it's private," she said, getting up and taking her plate. "Ugh, you're stressing me out. Just wait for Darius, he'll explain everything to you. He'll tell you everything you want to know." She sighed and walked towards the kitchenette.

"What's her problem? Why is she suddenly acting so snappy?" Yana asked, looking questionable.

"She's probably tired from watching over us last night. Let's just wait for Darius," I said.

"Hmm, that's better," Yana replied.

I suddenly remembered our conversation last night when Yana was still asleep, the pictures we found, the three moons, and the voice on the megaphone. I shared all of this with Yana.

"Wow, you're saying some weird things, Zerry" she said, not believing.

Well, I couldn't believe it myself, considering what I saw and heard last night.

"Yeah, I know. It might just be the effect of the medication on me" I said dismissively, shrugging off the thoughts.

"But it's good that they already found Miss Lily and Sir Andre. I still can't believe we're alive. It's impossible" she wondered.