help...

A/N HEY EVERYONE I WROTE THIS STORY FOR MYSELF BUT ENJOY YOU CAN REPLACE MY NAME WITH YOURS IF U WANT ENJOY.

Cheynne pov.

I was walking home from school blasting twenty one pilots in my ears. Today was one of the worst days it was good until my bff Carly left me she said the i was ugly worthless nobody cared for me I ran away crying after she said that's why were not friends anymore. Now I'm walking home and the streets are emptier then normal. I feel like I'm being watched I turned around and nobody's there I was about to pull my phone out and text carly and tell her. But I remember what she said earlier. She is so good in these situations but she left me I kept walking then I started hearing heavy foot steps I stared running so did the door steps it sounds like there's two pair of them. Now im scared I kept running then I ran out if breath. I quickly hid in the small woods next to the road I was shaking i-I think I'm having a panic attack I fell on the ground making. A loud noise it felt like the world was spinning. I look up and I see two men looking figures staring down at me with sorry looks. They both had a white hood on. Next thing I know they pick me up I'm still shaking they put a rag over my mouth and I slowly start to fall asleep next thing I know everything went black...

A/N HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER LEAVE COMMENTS LET ME KNOW ILL UPDATE THIS MORE BYE.
STAY ALIVE MY FRENS ---- cheyenne❤✌