where am I?

WARNING THROUGH OUT THIS STORY THERE MAUBE DOME TRIGGERING PARTS INCLUDING SELFHARM, SUICIDAL, STAVERING YOURSELF CONTINUE AT UR OWN RISK.

Cheyenne pov.

I start to wake up my head is pounding I feel so dizzy everything's fuzzy I hear voices there saying "what are we going to do with her now ty- shhh in she knows who we are we cant give up are identities just yet. Sorry." Oww I moan there voice are to loud shit I think they heard me. All of a sudden this bright light flashed on I try to move but I cant I relize I'm strapped to a bed I start to panic. Then there those to hooded men show up again I start to say who are- shhh princess your safe now.. Then it all goes black again...    

Tyler's pov.
Shit she blacked out again josh how much stuff did you put on the rag I drenched it like you said. Josh no! She'll be up in a couple hours. Since you did this you take care of her. Fine.

Joshes pov.
I untie her wrist from the bed frame I lift up her life less body damn shes so light and skinny i decied I'll take her to my room as I'm walking to my room she starts to wake up I hurry to my room Tyler saud its my time with her I can do what ever so I take her to my room I go into my bathroom she's awake now i sit her on the sink and I start to clean the cuts on her wrist from the rope she says stop I said why if not they'll get infected she said fine just don't go any further I go to question her but I push it yo the side I'll ask ger later I just saud okay. After I was done I took her back to my room sat her on my bed we sat abd talked for an hour I was truing to get her to trust me I couldnt answer some of her questions cause I had to ask Tyler first but all pf a sudden she asks " can you show me who you are?" I stopped for a second and said yes just don't let the other guy know you know who I am first I take off my shirt so she can see the tattoo I feel her eyes all over my body tgen I go to take off my white hood I slowly taje it off she gasped "OMG ITS YOU!"...

A/N hope you like the story do far ik
I havent updated in a while but I'll try to more but yeah stay alive for me \-//