Chapter 3: Salvatore Broading School

With everything going on in New Orleans, Klaus decided it was best to send Hope back to Mystic Falls. However, he also decided it was safest if Lya went with her. Which in return made Lya even anger with her father. Lya never planned to go anywhere near the Salvatore Broading School and now she had no choice but to go attend the school.

"Your Hope's sister, Lya right" a thirteen year old brunette approached her with a blonde girl that was same. Lya simple gave the girls a nodded and the brunette continued. "I'm Josie and this is my twin sister, Lizzie."

"Where..." Lizzie began but Lya cut them off.

"Dr. Saltzman and Caroline's daughter" Lya said "I recognize you from the picture on your dad's desk and Hope's stories."

"Hope's talks about us?" Josie asked and Lizzie nudged her twin with her elbow. "What? It's just a question, Lizzie"

"Jo, of course Hope talks about us" Lizzie states "She thinks we're told mean girls remember?"

"She's never straight up said your mean girls" Lya told Lizzie "just that you can be one. She actually like talking about how she feels you and I would benefit from being friends because apparently we're both bipolar."

"Your bipolar" Lizzie asked in shock.

"I getting from my biological father" Lya told her. "Or so I think. I've never actually meet him but my friends back in San Francisco believe it's most likely from him since he's the Sea God, Neptune and the ocean is forever changing."

"So are you planning on sticking around" Josie changed the topic having sensed Lya's mental illness was a topic she didn't like discussing.

"Thinking about it" Lya shrugged "But I'll probably return to the Legion after Hayley's found."

"Well I hope you decided to stay" Lizzie told her. "I get the feeling we'll be great friends."

•••
A few days later Lya sat outside the school at while Hope and Freya were off talking. Her lap she had a sketch book, that laid open to her current drawing. It was sketch of boy that she'd been seeing in her dreams since Jason disappeared. The boy had jet black hair and sea green eye, that were exactly like her, and she couldn't help but feel connected to the boy.

"You have your dad's talent" Caroline said coming up behind. "If you don't mind me asking who's the boy?"

"No idea" Lya hummed as she worked on the drawing. "He just appears in my dreams occasionally. I think it might be another half-blood."

"You know, he kind of looks like you" Caroline told her. "You could pass as his sister if you knew him."

"I'll stick to the sibling, I already have" Lya told her. "Any word from my dad?"

"None yet" Caroline said placing a hand on her shoulder "but I'm sure he's working none stop to find Hayley, so you'll be back home in no time."

Lya nodded even though she didn't really believe Caroline. Lya had a feeling, she'd never see Hayley again and that this was only the being to everything getting worse.

•°•°•Please Read The Following°•°•°•
Note: Hey Guys, what do you think of Oasis so far? I've decided to give you a quick explanation as to why I've decided Lya is bipolar. For anyone who's read the Son of Neptune you should remember that Child of Neptune have bad luck and are consider dangerous. I feel that since Lya is a Roman this would apply to her and that she'd have a very changeable personality much like the sea. This is why she's bipolar. However, I did like to state this will not be Lya's fatal flaw. This is just going to add depth to her character and create obstacles for her and her friends to get around.

I hope you guys will support my decision.

Love you all,
- Korrynn N. Reimer

P.S. Guy's feel free to through out people you'd like to see Lya shipped with. Right now I have to people in mind I'm going for but I want to know who you guys  might want her to be with.

P.P.S. Also please send me some face claim ideas for Lya because I'd like to give you guys an actual face to go off of.