First Part

Note

Another random idea that's come to see the light! At first, I didn't want to post it, thinking of finishing it all and have it as a one-shot because I hate to keep people waiting, but I also haven't posted in ages, and I feel like I neglect things as I keep them in my drafts folder, and that they always change. Nevertheless, I'm happy with the plot, and already have in mind what I'm planning for it till the end, so hopefully I'll be able to post an update to this soon!

Visit my Tumblr.

🍬

The slow music flowing smoothly from the speakers is something he rarely gets to enjoy these days. It's relaxing, bending his body and opening his eyes to see his reflection in the mirror staring back at him. His moves are careful, and he studies his pose for a second, the fitting tank top and tights are his favorite to practice in, making his focus on the movement of his body to get just the right angle. He closes his eyes again, letting his body find a rhythm to the music when he hears the door being opened. He has no more classes today, which means only one person has come to visit him, and he opens his eyes, seeing the figure upside down before he's bending his body back to his normal pose and turning.

"You're in a good mood today," Hoseok comments with a smile on his face, head turned to the phone plugged into the speakers. He's always admired the contemporary dancing he does, and it makes a smile of his own appear on his face. He's put a playlist for about two hours before he can go home, and he was about half an hour in before the interruption.

"No one cares about the classics anymore," he pouts. "I get asked to do hip-hop most of the time if not always." He notices another figure walking into the room, another dance instructor working with them. She greets him with a smile as she comes to stand next to Hoseok, dressed in casual attire. He knows she doesn't have classes today either, and his attention is brought back to Hoseok turning off the music.

"You've got a client," Hoseok looks back at him. "You and Jessie," he points at the girl next to him, and a grin spreads on his face as he says his next words. "And they're not into hip-hop." He quirks a brow at that, Jessie giving him a wink. "They still want to see you in action though before making a decision," Hoseok motions around with his hands. "It's a big name you're working for." Hoseok's words doesn't make him blink. It's not the first time he's choreographed for celebrities, but the vague way he's speaking in, not mentioning the 'big name' they're working for makes him wonder. "I know you'll land it though," Hoseok winks at him before he's walking out of the room, leaving Jessie behind. She crosses the room until she sits next to him with a dreamy look in her eyes and a sigh that makes him smile with narrowed eyes.

"Who is it then?"

"What's the biggest name that comes to your mind?"

He sighs, pushing his hair backwards. "Too many." She giggles at his reply before she's turning to him, elbows balanced on her knees as she rests her face onto her palms.

"Jeon Jungkook," she replies, watching his reaction. He's heard about the guy. Too many times his songs were played on the radio. "If we're good enough, we might be included in the music video," she continues, but he knows better. He's been included in music videos before, a second or two that don't even show his face. It's not what he's exactly looking for. "Do you think I can get a chance to even dance with him, Min?"

"We're only doing the choreography," he replies, because it's their job. They're mostly behind the camera, but they get paid for it. His answer makes her pout as she swats at his arm lightly. "I bet he doesn't even know how to dance."

"Maybe we can be the stars of the music video," her eyes spark as she gasps, and he allows her to dream for a while. A notification sound turns his attention to the discarded phone near the speakers, and he thinks of practicing for another hour since they have a client now, but Jessie would complain about her clothes. "Have you ever seen him though?" He blinks at that, bringing his face back to face her, and he nods. Jeon Jungkook is a name that you can hardly not hear of. There's a huge billboard to prove it just outside their studio with his face on it, not to mention the number of magazines he's covered that he sees on his way here too often. He doesn't watch the TV shows he's in though, and he has no idea about his personality, but he's seen his performance once or twice during big events, and he knows he can entertain an audience. He wouldn't call himself a fan. "Maybe it would be best if we practiced to one of his songs," Jessie tells him, and to be honest, other than the hit songs, he hasn't listened to any of his other songs, but he dislikes the idea. Jessie gets up from the floor. "How about we come tomorrow early?"