Third Part

Jungkook have parked the car a little far away, and they had to walk into the grass till they reach the river, the road being a bit sloped. He raises his brows at Jungkook's choice of place, seeing a lone boat waiting for them.

"Out of all the places, you chose this?" He turns to Jungkook, but the latter is ahead of him, his back turned as he rushes faster to the boat before he turns with a bright smile. He looks cute in his oversized clothes, and Jimin can't help but smile back at him.

"It's far from people," he replies. "I barely get a chance of privacy wherever I am, but I have found out that people don't come here pretty often," he steps to the side, raising an arm towards the boat. "And it's quiet. Being alone with nature is one of many things that can give me inspiration while writing my songs, and well, I know you wouldn't fancy an expensive date."

There's something about Jungkook's words that still manages to make him blush, but he hopes the sun on his skin is doing its job to hide it. He steps closer until he reaches the boat as well and climbs in, followed by Jungkook. "I wouldn't have taken you for the type to ride a boat in the middle of the river."

"You know little about me," Jungkook replies, but there's a smile on his face when he says it, like he knows Jimin didn't mean any harm by his words.

Jungkook rolls his sleeves up to his elbows and starts rowing, and Jimin relaxes as he leans back. It is a nice feeling being here, and he understands Jungkook's reasons. "You know, I've never had the chance before to be on a boat before," he confesses. "I don't think it ever crossed my mind, but that's probably because I don't know how to swim," he shakes his head and chuckles. "If I drowned, they won't find my body until a week had at least passed by."

"Well, this is going to be the first thing on the list of firsts with me," Jungkook says proudly, and Jimin has to laugh. He's going to admit it. He's not like other pop stars he'd met. He wonders if this is his media profile as well, or if he -just like any other celebrity out there- has to deal with daily rumors. It most probably is the case, though he doesn't voice his thoughts. It's enough that Jungkook has them, and this is like his escape, he wouldn't want to remind him. And plus, talking about business is not for today. Jimin had promised himself that he would try to enjoy it and have a good time. Jungkook starts humming, an unknown song to Jimin, but might as well be one of his many songs that he's yet to listen to. It's soft and pleasing before he stops rowing and rests for a bit. "I think I might be putting a deluxe version of my album. Including some more songs."

"You're getting inspired now?" Jimin cocks an eyebrow.

"You're giving me quite the inspiration," he doesn't even try to hide his flirting smirk, and Jimin laughs again. "You're breathtaking when you dance, but I gotta admit, you're most beautiful when you laugh," he tilts his head and looks at Jimin, and the latter simply turns his head away, in a loss for words.

"You're not the first to compliment me, Jeon," he tries to dismiss it.

"Maybe," Jungkook hums. "But I'm making you blush and laugh at the same time. I'll count that as a win," he grins wide, reaching for the pedals again. Jimin allows him to bask in his achievement this time.

🍬

"I really hate to be a bother."

Taehyung waves a dismissive hand at him. "You're not. Stop worrying so much. Plus, I believe it's a good chance to get to know each other," he offers a smile as Seokjin steps into the apartment, eyes immediately going to the flowers Jimin had placed carefully around the apartment. They're everywhere but his own room despite Jimin's pouty protests that they would go well with his windowpane, but he's not going to sleep with Jungkook's flowers glaring at his face. Never.