Chapter 3

Josie's POV

"Mom who packed for me?" I yelled to my mom.

"Caleb did Josie" she says. Most people call me Harley or Ryen cause they are my middle names. only the dark ones can call me Josie because the j connects me to my father. My mom told me my dad cheated on her when she was pregnant with me. I don't want to be related to a cheater. I wish I wasn't.

I grab my bag and run down the stairs. All the guys and my mom are waiting for me.

"By the angel you guys are fast" I say

"Com on" says my mom and we jump they the portal.

Jace POV

We hear a rumble and see 7 people fall out.

"Hi this is jack,rick,gage and Caleb. This is Josephine or Josie but you can call her Harley or Ryen. This is Clare and I'm max." he says

Clare steps up. "you come to me about demons and fighting no one else. Just me because I am the leader. If you are looking for me ask Harley and she may tell u where I am. if it doesn't seem fit she will not tell you."

"Take off your hoods" says Robert "you can only stay if u take em off"

"Fine" huffs Clare "jack rick and gage"

They pull off there hoods.

"Okay now Max, Caleb,Harley and me." she says and pulls her hood off.

Omg it's Clary.

MAX!??? I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!!

"MAX"izzy screeches

I see Harley whisper in Clary's ear. Clary nods.

I look over at izzy and she had her arms rapped around Max. Once Izzy is done Alec hugs Max. I look over at that Caleb guy. HES A REAPER! I look at max again. he makes eye contact and glares at me. If looks could kill.

"Clary" says izzy "I've missed you" she tries to hug her but clary raps her arms around her chest.

"Sorry iz I only let Caleb and Harley hug me" she says "ima find my room. Harley you want your own room or stay with me?"

"I'll stay with you mom." she says

MOM WHAT? Well it has been 12 years. Harley has golden hair that has an ombré from gold to red like Clary's a green eye and a gold one. She is also wearing electric blue hearing aids. How could she fight if she can't hear?

"First of all" I hear Harley say "just because I am disabled doesn't mean I'm a bad fighter and it makes me even better cause I can read minds. Second quit staring at me it's weird!" she shouts. Then she stomps upstairs. everyone looks confused. "I guess she can read thoughts and I thought about her hearing aids and was wondering how she was able to fight being deaf and she got mad cause she herd." I say then I decide to go to my room.

Josie/Harley/Ryen POV

After I get up to moms and my room I open the door and see drawings everywhere. 'typical mom' I think. Just then mom walks in with our bags

"Honey why are you so upset he didn't know you could hear him"she says

"I know" I huffed "it's just, everyone thinks I'm incapable because I'm deaf" i say. then I think of something.

"Mom is Jace my dad?"

A/n

Ooh cliffy what's gonna happen