Chapter 17

Dad what are you doing here Felicity asked him? I heard that  you got yourself into some trouble  so I came to see you as soon as I heard. Wow  really dad first  you walk out on me and my mom when I was young and now you wanna come play the dad of the year why don't you just leave   and not come back  I didn't need you when I was little I don't need you now . So you just gonna let this punk ass ruin your life? First off dad he is not a punk he is a really nice guy  and it wasn't just his fault it does take two to tangle. Felicity was getting  so mad that  her dad just shows up out of nowhere after all these years  and thinks that he can tell her what to do  when he doesn't have any right. Well dad I think you should just leave  since you not wanted here  and u should leave before mom gets home cause if she sees you here it will not be pretty at all...  Well once felicitys  dad left her and oliver  was sitting on the couch just talking  wow that was your dad and he was gonna kill me... I know im so sorry about that  I didn't think  he will ever  just show up.. Its ok babe  but im here if you ever wanna talk  to me about anything  after all we gonna have a daughter together. I know  but I really don't feel like talking about my dad to be honest  he broke my heart before any man could.. Aww  babe im so sorry  I promise you I will never break your heart  or our daughters heart, Aww oliver you are so sweet  and I really do believe that you will never hurt us..