Attack

*Jades pov*

As lacrosse training was finished Kira ran to Scott about the whole ball going through the net and I just sat there on the bleachers with Carson,

"Hey" Carson smiled

"Hello" I smiled back

"Who are you waiting for?" Carson asked me

"Oh I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come pick me up" I replied

"Does he come here" Carson asked

"No he isn't out age" I replied

Why was Carson so interested in my love life? Carson smiled and stood up and walked down the bleachers to find Luna who was with Isaac.

And Derek came and picked me up and he decided to take me out to dinner for a date? Which to be honest I do believe this is our 2nd date.

*Isaac's pov*

As I was leaning against the locker talking to Luna she was talking about all this stuff which I wasn't listening to I was focused on her eyes, they were so beautiful.

"So can I have the first number?" I laughed

And Luna looked around on the ground and smiled back up to me.

"It's 0" Luna smiled and leaned in and hugged me.

"Good luck" she smiled and let go of me her body was so warm and I didn't want to leave her go.

I walked into the locker room to take a shower and I saw Scott having some trouble he was looking at himself in the mirror and then he started to have black markings from his eye while they were red.

"Scott" I yelled

"Get out" he yelled back at me holding the sink.

Scott turned around and growled at me I didn't move at all.

"Scott clam yourself down" I said

"I can't" Scott growled

"Just leave" he added

"No" I said standing my ground

Soon after this Scott ran out of the locker room to find stiles I hope he was alright, I decided to take a shower and I heard a noise from outside, I stopped the water running down my body I noticed a shadow inside coaches office and I warped the towel around myself and walked over to the office door, I turned the knob to see a cat licking itself on his desk, why was there a cat on his desk coach hated cats?

I walked out of the office and closed the door and was given a fright by Liam and mason standing there.

"What" I asked

"What's with Luna and you?" Liam asked

"Why would you care?" I asked smartly

And walked straight past Liam and mason to get dressed,

After I got dressed I walked out of the locker room and saw Liam with Carson.

And I just decided to just walk to Derek's as usual as he never gave me a ride home because he always picked jade up an if he didn't he was busy.

*liams pov*

Isaac had gone home and Carson and I were the only ones left around school grounds it was becoming late so I invited Carson over or something...

We walked home and her hand brushed against mine while walking I didn't get the hint at first but then Carson started sighing all of a sudden, I looked into her green eyes and I could see my reflection and she widened her eyes and looked down then back at me, for a 15 year old she knew what she wanted so I grabbed her hand and as we were almost at my house she started to swing my arm which made me smile and laugh, god her smiled was perfect.